Superman Escape Picture

mickey_079

For the most force on the Launch, I suggest sitting in carriage 2 (Gate 4) as that is where the catch car attaches to. For the most airtime, sit in the front carriage (Gate 5) or for the best feeling of speed, and roughest ride sit in carriage 5 (Gate 1) But be aware, unlike Lethal Weapon, you can not choose where you sit, unless you do some sucking up to the Ride Op.

For the most force on the Launch, I suggest sitting in carriage 2 (Gate 4) as that is where the catch car attaches to
But the train moves as a unit, and the launch is straight so there would be no difference. Its not quite the same as how you can get different levels of airime depending where you sit. Oh, and Mickey, if they are running 2 trains you will get lots of rides.

But the train moves as a unit, and the launch is straight so there would be no difference. Its not quite the same as how you can get different levels of airime depending where you sit. Oh, and Mickey, if they are running 2 trains you will get lots of rides.
Well hopefully for me they will be running two trains, but would they because queensland holidays will be finished, if they do, all I have to say is WOOT.
They never run 2 trains in off peak. Every time i visit the GC during off peak it's 1 train. The average wait for 1 train is about 15 mins.

Um but the park will still be extremly busy. It always is this time of year, just because Queensland is back to school doesn't mean they won't run the 2 trains. Oh well, I will soon find out.
rightio thanks guys you have been a great help. ONLY 3 DAYS NOW UNTIL I LEAVE! WOOT :D
QLD doesn't go back till Monday. According to your post you leave Friday. So they'll still be on holidays. I leave Melbourne @ 7:55pm 2morrow nite. I'll arrive in Brisbane @ 6:30am on Friday. EDIT : Can't wait. Edited by dreamworld_rulz