Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Bat Wing Arrives Photos

8 posts in this topic

Thanks Ian for the photos. Great to see the ride's construction powering ahead (in much the same way this ride will power Movie World ahead of Dreamworld).

We do need more unquie rides. Nearly 50% of American parks have these towers, We need something different. However, It will make Movieworld stand out. It seems Wet 'n' Wild & Seaworld have sorta left the themepark game. It's now a battle between Movieworld & Dreamworld.

How does that work? What relevance is "nearly 50% of American parks" when 0% of Australian parks have it. I for one believe that this kind of attraction will be a very welcome addition to Australia because it's a very unique style of attraction and so different to anything we've seen here before. Wet'n'Wild, Sea World and Movie World are all owned by Village Roadshow and for this reason they are all such different parks with different focuses. Putting Sea World directly up against Dreamworld involves putting it up against Movie World at the same time. Competing with yourself is a very expensive way to shoot yourself in the foot. Let Sea World grow as a world-class marine park and leave the "traditional" theme park experience to Movie World.

I'd love to see Movie World expand out back, Maybe after Batwing is made. Make a path going out back of Batwing/Superman. I'd like to see some sort of Studio tour brought back in, after all it is "Movie World".