Shepp Show: with crazy mouse?

Gazza

I was on the bus home tonight, and i noticed something very cool, they are currently setting up for the shepparton show, and to my suprise the crazy coaster is there, odd considering that Shepparton only has about 40,000 people, and in the past in terms of rides the biggest we get is Kamakaze, what is even more odd is the fact its only a 2 day show. Cliff hanger is also being set up, and i think space roller was there too (im not that well versed in what all our show rides are. I was intending to get some photos about an hour ago because there was some stuff I had to do in town, but unfortunatley i had left the camera card at home (i had used my camera at school for some stuff, uploaded it when i got home, but left it in the reader) I wasnt actually intending to go to the show but i might actuall go for a couple of hours since there seems to be some decent stuff there this year. Also, the showgrounds here have had upgrades of their own (Grandstand was moved 50m south, all new center oval, renovations, new entry, landscaping, its actually only 2/3 of what it used to be since 1/3 was sold to SPC so they could build a big new distribution centre. Im not normally interested by the show scene, but this is all sort of cool. For those of you in the industry, why is Shepp getting all of this stuff all of a sudden? Anyway, ill take plenty of photos on Friday for you all to see.