Where do theme parks store spare uniforms?

Drewboy

I was wondering today, where are spare uniforms of our theme parks (mainly those of Dreamworld and Movie World) stored? Do they actually have uniform/costume storage in our parks, such as a secret shed in the bush towards the Big Brother house at Dreamworld, or are they situated in a secure lock-up, perhaps in the city of Coomera?

Most workplaces seem to keep uniforms folded up or hanging in a cupboard, and often it is near the staff room. They would never be kept in the locations you described as it would be a downright pain to have to go right out the back or into coomera to get uniforms everytime they have an induction for new staff. They also need to be close at hand in case somebody arrives at work, but has forgotten a piece of their uniform. The amount of storage really just depends on staff turnover. It wouldnt be bigger than say a walk in robe. If you think about it a secondary school uniform shop supplies a similar amount of people, and i know the storage area for mine is little more than a wall divided up into boxes.

Well Movie World has both a uniforms and costume department. Uniforms has uniforms for all of Movie World as well as Paradise Country, WnW and some of AOS as well. Uniforms also happens to be the place to go to collect such things as your free park passes ;) Costumes deals with all the character suits and performers in the park. Seaworld has it's own uniforms department and AOS has a fair stock for our staff as well.

Wonderland had a department, funnily enough called Wardrobe. It was located at the operational staff entrance just outside the locker rooms. It had every piece of clothing required and a lot that wasn't. It contained all of the old uniforms from when each area of the park had a different uniform, all of the character outfits, space probe overalls, lifeguard uniforms, shoes, hats, name tags, plus much more. The ladies that worked there would do any alterations required to your uniform. If you forgot any piece of uniform you could get a replacement from them for the day, at a cost of course. I have a bunch of old uniforms that I obtained just before the park closed, including several full Space Probe outfits (overalls, belts, hats, name tags). "The Bus is now leaving for Warden, Western Australia"