Lethal Weapon area

mattcrombie

The LW doesnt do that anymore:S And you have to pull it into your waist before it will go up, well it doesn't on the red carriage because I let it go expecting it to go out and it didn't:( I do like on the S.E were it automatically released and goes up for you, although pulling down that restraint is kind of hard.

Well they are two different systems... LW is using a ratcheting system (thats why you only have the pre-defined 'clicks' of how tight the harness is) where at SE uses a hydralic system to secure to restraints. The reason you have to pull in before it will release is because of that ratcheting system... likewise thats also why you can just 'throw' the harness up on LW but on SE no matter how hard you push it it won't open any faster. BOTH systems will allow you to continue to tighten the restraint once it has been locked.

i remember the first time i went on S.E, I wasn't expecting it to be so hard to pull down and I grabed the red bars that go over your shoulders... woops. Yeah I know, I see people all the time trying to pull them up, why cant they learn, just sit and relax and let the restraint do all the work.

i remember the first time i went on S.E, I wasn't expecting it to be so hard to pull down and I grabed the red bars that go over your shoulders... woops. Yeah I know, I see people all the time trying to pull them up, why cant they learn, just sit and relax and let the restraint do all the work.
Isn't the purpose of this thread to discuss the queue area of Leathal Weapon..?

I wouldn't mind it if they turned the cinema into a real cinema. Put some seats in there, play a short 3-d movie or something like that. But how would people get onto the roller coaster? Unless there's an exit door they could just use. I think the entrance would then be closer to superman.
They sort of already have one. It's called Shrek 4-D.

I have posted this before, but i think they should do a Manns Chinese theatre to fit in with the Chinatown area it is in, you would sort of go through the lobby of the cinema past posters of old kung fu movies etc, with the switchback of the queue in the actual theatre (clips from kung fu movies would play on the screen), you would then go out a back door into an alley where the ride would be. As for the question regarding lethal weapon access, its called renovations.

Edited by Gazza

I think the key here is re-rideability. To compete with Dreamworld they need to be adding attractions that can be experienced time and time again yet continue to be very appealing. I'm putting my money on a new themed thrill ride in this area of the park. I don't think we will see any signs of construction until mid '07 though.

Do you think it will be themed along with LW?
That does pose an interesting question, if they're going to put something there then the theming wouldn't be able to stray far from lethal weapon theming, being so close to LW itself.
Ethier they, I'd love to see more flat/thrill rides being introduced. I feel Movie World has enough coasters to last them 2 years or so?
I agree, but I personally would like to see more coasters in Australia.

Hey everyone! I'm new to this all, just want to let you know as you probably already do! But i was thinking, wouldn't it be good if they made a ride themed around charlie and the chocalate factory as it could be a flat ride (^like you said up there) and would be another adition for family rides! and it could go in there somewere beind SE! :) thanks P.s reply with your opinions if you want to

Hey everyone! I'm new to this all, just want to let you know as you probably already do! But i was thinking, wouldn't it be good if they made a ride themed around charlie and the chocalate factory as it could be a flat ride (^like you said up there) and would be another adition for family rides! and it could go in there somewere beind SE! :) thanks P.s reply with your opinions if you want to
There was talk a few months back that the Loony tunes River Ride was going to be transformed into that ride. I havn't heard anything since.

thanks dreamworld rulz, gees i think that would be a bad idea loony tunes river ride may be getting old but all the little kids enjoy it well even i do still and im 15 even and my parents do. but come to think of it i don't think they would want to put another river sort of ride in. argh gees what does everyone think they should put in there? thanks :D

I think the loony tunes river ride is a waste of space, it should be turned into a charlie and the chocolate factory ride and it would be great. You could go down the chocolate river and see all the rooms where they make the candy.

Edited by aidan

Just because you think a ride is a waste of space doesnt actually mean it is a waste of space. Loony Tunes is a kids answer to Wild Wild West (oops, I mean Willd West Falls). Would you be happy if they turned WWF into Charlie and the chocolate factory just becase I thought it was a waste of space?