Dreamworld's land?

Chaos-Maniac

Dreamworld: http://www.roller-coaster.com.au/park.php?pid=1&map=yes Their land is from the road to the south (just below Cyclone's helix) to the road at the north. They own as far back as the sporting field to the east. They've actually used less than half of the total land owned but nearly all of this unused land lies to the north and won't be easily expanded into without huge investments or risking making the park (even more) impossible to get around. WhiteWater World could probably double in size if they used all of the land that is available in that area. It'd require the relocation of much of the park's maitenance and storage areas, but that's easily done.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not going to have a debate. In my opinion they are out of date. To other people they arn't. So we'll leave it @ that shall we? :D
Fine with me :) Sounds like a good response
Or you could join the discussion in the other thread. I love to hate the people on Big Brother. It's definately a keeper.
Usually the BB life consists of being in the house, about 3 mnths of apearring in nightclubs, they go on Rove and if you're lucky you get a recording deal :D ....except Krystal - where she appears in ZOO from time to time :P So it's funny to see them go from constant surveillance to pretty much nothing, especially since most of them are lazy and whinge all the time in the house.. <_<

Usually the BB life consists of being in the house, about 3 mnths of apearring in nightclubs, they go on Rove and if you're lucky you get a recording deal ....except Krystal - where she appears in ZOO from time to time So it's funny to see them go from constant surveillance to pretty much nothing, especially since most of them are lazy and whinge all the time in the house..
Don't you mean, From nothing to constant surveillance to nothing... again? :P