Odyssey 07NYE!

Jamberoo Fan

Celebrate an Unforgettable Odyssey This New Year’s Eve At Dreamworld! For the first time EVER Dreamworld will open its doors to the public for what unashamedly will be the country’s best and biggest New Year’s Eve Party “Odyssey 07”! This is one New Year’s Eve celebration you will not forget! Take a journey and bring in 2007 with a huge bang, see Australia’s best live rock bands, scream yourself silly on Dreamworld’s wildest rides and experience a spectacular Firework Display on the stroke of midnight. And if that wasn’t enough all your drinks and Park rides are included in the price of the entry ticket! For more information, check out the website www.odysseynye.com All Inclusive Ticket - Your golden ticket to the ultimate NYE celebration - The Dreamworld Rides will be at your disposal from 8pm till the stoke of midnight - All your drinks* - A kick ass line up including Grinspoon, The Butterfly Effect, Butterfingers & The Casanovas - On the decks The Stafford Brothers, Jimmy Z & Aniki - Free entry to the Pre and After Parties - An awesome fireworks display - A NYE experience unlike any other - 5 jam packed hours of festivities from 8pm to 1am Tickets are on sale through Ticketek and Odyssey Website. Round 1 tickets sold out! Limited Round 2 Tickets Available NOW! Entertainment Featuring the very best of Australian bands: - GRINSPOON - THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT - BUTTERFINGERS - THE CASANOVAS - STAFFORD BROTHERS - JIMMY Z - ANIKI - AND MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED The Rides - Be Thrilled! Dreamworld on the Gold Coast is Australia's largest theme park and home to some of biggest, tallest and fastest thrill rides in the world. For an total party thrill there's a great selection of rides open 8pm to 12midnight: - THE BIG 5 THRILL RIDES - The Claw - Tower of Terror - The Giant Drop - Cyclone - Wipeout - Plus a range of other selected rides* Transport Odyssey 07 has all your travel and transport arrangements in place, with special coaches and trains made available to pick up and take home party goers from the official Pre and After Parties in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Pre / After Parties Start your NYE early and then party until the sun comes up !!!! You can party before Odyssey NYE at the official Odyssey NYE Pre Parties kicking off at 5pm. All official Odyssey NYE pre party venues will have special deals to help you kick night off. Finish the night with a bang at the official after parties from 2am. Conditions of Entry - This is a fully licensed 18+ event - ID may be required for Entry - Party / Impress dress. No singlets / thongs / inappropriate attire. - Responsible and mature approach to alcohol consumption is required. Responsible service of alcohol guidelines will be observed for everyone's benefit. - Tickets are on sale through Ticketek and Odyssey Website. Tickets are not available for purchase from Dreamworld. - All rides will be operational from 8pm – 12midnight - For Safety Reasons - Dreamworld reserves the right to refuse admission to any ride to heavily intoxicated guests. - The list of the rides open on the night may change without prior notice. Odyssey 07 NYE @ Dreamworld

Tickets are $126.50 at Ticketek. Sounds very impressive. It's great to see one of these night events finally taking things up a notch with the live music and actually getting some quality bands. Grinspoon are putting on an amazing live show at the moment and you can't go wrong with Butterfingers. Can't go wrong with free drinks, good music and thrill rides. My plans for New Years will again be at Woodford this year, but Dreamworld sounds like it might be a place to be if you're around.

Do you know if there will be a taxi service available that night. The busses go in the opposite direction from where I am staying. I will be staying in a motel across the road from the Gold Coast Airport. My sister and I are from Melbourne and will be at the Gold Coast during Christmas and New Year. I am going to the Odessey Event. But here is my dilema My flight back to Melbourne leaves the Gold Coast Airport at 6am on New Years Day will I be able to get a taxi from Dreamworld at around 1am or should I change my flights to a later time in the day to avoid getting stranded. What is public transport like on NYE do you think there will be a train or bus service at this time of night?

Do you know if there will be a taxi service available that night. The busses go in the opposite direction from where I am staying. I will be staying in a motel across the road from the Gold Coast Airport. My sister and I are from Melbourne and will be at the Gold Coast during Christmas and New Year. I am going to the Odessey Event. But here is my dilema My flight back to Melbourne leaves the Gold Coast Airport at 6am on New Years Day will I be able to get a taxi from Dreamworld at around 1am or should I change my flights to a later time in the day to avoid getting stranded. What is public transport like on NYE do you think there will be a train or bus service at this time of night?
Maybe hire a Limo? I'll be expensive but atleast you'll get your flight. And you won't have to worry about not getting a Taxi

I spoke to a limo company in QLD they said that I'd have a really tuff time hiring a limo. I am goingto change my flight times. Thanks for the help.
He should have told you if he had any limo's avail for that nite. Other wise just ring around and ask if they have any avail coz your suppose to book them. If you book one then you'll be right. But bear in mind it'l prolly cost about $200-$300 as it's NYE.

He should have told you if he had any limo's avail for that nite. Other wise just ring around and ask if they have any avail coz your suppose to book them. If you book one then you'll be right. But bear in mind it'l prolly cost about $200-$300 as it's NYE.
' Thanks for the info. I changed my flight back to Melbourne to 12pm on 1st Jan it was cheaper than hiring a limo. that way I can get a taxi and not have to rush to get home. Thanks for your help

• 2 months later...