Thoughts on new ride for WS

I want to be semi-realistic on the issue, so I'll say B&M Dive Machine. Those things must be great, sure there a one-trick-pony, but aren't rocket and air-powered coasters too?

Either these coaster types:   -FLoorless   -Stand-Up   -Hyper   -Giga Coaster   -Rocket   -Air Powered   -4-row inverted   -A interactive water coaster (Like Roller Soaker)
Didn't you already post? ~Liam "Who wouldn't want a floorless though" Schembri :)

A "Scream"/"Medusa" clone would work well for WS (forget cost for a sec). They are good rides, and for the Aussie general public that doesn't know any better it will be "mind blowing" ;) I think I am hoping a little too hard now.....you know when you buy a lotto ticket and you're convinced that you will win this time :D Who knows what we'll end up with. Something sure beats the heck out of nothing.

Thunder....you seem to delight in dropping is small comments about what will be happening without actually saying anything at all. I now know why people bite. If you know something than spill the beans, if not then just leave it out altogether ...if you can't say anything about what you know, then stop this childish " I know something you don't know" game. as it's getting tedious :D

Thunder....you seem to delight in dropping is small comments about what will be happening without actually saying anything at all. I now know why people bite. If you know something than spill the beans, if not then just leave it out altogether ...if you can't say anything about what you know, then stop this childish " I know something you don't know" game. as it's getting tedious :D
Be grateful for what information you get.. Thunder doesn't have to leave clues for our brains to munch on, but for our sake, he does. ~Flea

Flea...I'm all for him leaving posts on what he knows, don't get me wrong. It's when he hints at things & say's absolutely nothing that I don't like. If he can't tell us about what he knows for what ever reason then IMO he should just say nothing. In this instant, he hinted on knowing what was happening but didn't back it up. BTW as far as being grateful goes I have every right to voice my opinion on this matter.

I completely agree with Dianna. Posts which provide as much detail as possible about rumoured new attractions are great but otherwise they are a waste of time. I will not start being grateful until there is some genuine info coming out. The info also then needs to be proven eventually for the poster to gain any real respect.

Fare enough with the last two, but I can only say what I am allowed to say. As far as being proven, I will let my track record speak for itself. If you must know why I drop hints it is for a couple of reasons. First there is the fanatics that like to dream about what sort of new ride is coming, when they know that a new attraction is coming. It gets the mind working and thinking about what it might be and where it might be placed into the park. They then post on boards like this and disscuss with others the thoughts that they have had. This leads to the second reason. For over a year I have had a source within the upper managment of Wonderland and this person ( We will call them FRED) feeds me with the REAL info as far as this person is aware as to what happens in the park. This comes with a catch, and that is that I am only allowed to let little bits of info out as the construction progresses. This keeps ppl talking on the boards and FRED will keep an eye on the boards, to see what the parks visitors want/think that the park needs in the future. This is also for feedback to the meetings within the Wonderland Managment as well as a bit of a laugh when the odd rumor is posted that they know to be false. This is why I really don't trust any info that I get from the park staff, as they are normally told the wrong thing until it is to late to hide the truth. Any info I get from the parks general staff is posted as a rumor only. Now I know this is off topic but I will finish with this. The info that I put here is for the masses, and not for the few. It I get a couple of ppl that don't like the way that I post then I can live with that. If you get personal with me, than I am well equipted to deal with that also...ask anyone who knows me in person. But I will continue to post what I want on this topic and in this fourm as long as I am within the rules of this board. :twisted: If you don't like it....then Grow Up. I have two kids to raise and I am NOT looking after any kids on this board as well. :rolleyes: And there are those who allready know what attraction is coming for next year as it pays to be nice to me 8)

I honestly wish that Wonderland would build either an inverted coaster or another water ride, however I doubt this will be the case. I say this as I'm keeping with the topic of this section Thunder....I'm sorry it's taken me this long to respond to your posting however, I have a sick child & have been extreemly busy tending their needs over that last few days. Your not the only parent on this site. Thankyou for that informative & look into your sources. Although I never once questioned this, it was nice to get it " from the horses mouth" so to speak. I also never once questioned your " track record" so I'm a bit bewildered as to why you had to throw that comment in ( Once again) I simply expressed my distaste to the way you will hint at things without following thru...thats all. With regards to your comment on "writing for the masses" While I appreciate what your saying, how do you know what " the masses" are interested in? One must assume that you submitted a lengthy survey for all the people who read this site to fill in, or is it just your opinion? Finally, here's a big news flash...I don't read this site to be nice to you. If others care too for what ever reason, then that's entirely their prerogative. I like to read news & rumours, which is what I believe this site is all about.

Ok, we are not going to get nasty here but this is just to reply to your last post and that is all. I tend to get a lot of ppl from this site, sending me PM's for info into all the parks new attractions, so this is why I mentioned about the masses so to speak. As far as the track record remark, was a reply to north82 and the comment left by this person that I have to prove my info to gain respect. The top of my reply did state that the TWO posts above, which included North82's and yours. This is why it was mentioned. This site is about news and rumors, you are correct there, but ppl need to help keep this a nice place to visit also. I don't want to have a fight every time I want to leave my own comment on my opion on things in the local parks. If you want to read the news and rumors that's fine, but you were the one to start this whole thing by leaving the comment in the first place, and to use your own words "I have every right to voice my opinion on this matter." And as far as being nice, that is just part of good manners to others that we like to see on all sites that I am a part of. It is as simple as that, and I was allways taught that good manners gets good results. I think that I will leave it at that as I am trying to do this due to my interest in coasters. If you don't like the way that I post, then that is fine, but I will keep doing it as "I have every right to voice my opinion on this matter". ;) Back on topic now and I cannot confirm the rumor posted on Screamscape about the parks new attraction for next year. Be nice to know who sent it in though?? I still think, and this is only my opinion, that the park has a large coaster coming within the next two - three years and I am hoping that it is a B&M original. Why you ask?? Think about the length of time it takes B&M to design a new coaster from scratch, and then compare to how long it has been since the park has added a new major attraction. The time allmost works out to perfection. And I have a friend who works in a steel mill in NSW and this person told me that the plant had visitors from Europe who were looking to use the plant for the construction of roller coaster supports and track. My friend did say that it could be a lot of BS as they get ppl there all the time to look at how the plant works, so consider this a rumor only.