WhiteWater World website open

kennykoala

Take a look at this.

* 10:30am to 4:30pm every day of the year. Hours may be extended during Summer and frequently in Autumn and Spring. IMPORTANT: WhiteWater World visitor numbers are capped to ensure there is no overcrowding. Entry will be on a first come, first served basis. Once the park capacity is reached we cannot permit any further entries.
What a way to handle the crowds White Water World The site still has a few bugs here and there, but it looks good so far. Edited by T-bone

Thanks for letting us know about this and thanks for hacking that map Adam as the link to it on the site doesn't work. There are some good points and bad points about this site. I don't really like the main page and I think the design could have been a little more themed and colourful. I think it will help when they get their own photos up. All of the current stock photos are terrible. That huge shot of the family on the homepage is not good. Once they add their own photos the site should instantly look better as the slides are so colourful. On the positive side I really like the way they are pushing the Aussie beach theming of the park. The detail on the individual ride pages is excellent and the fact that each attraction almost has its own story, keeping in with the theme. They score big points for that - I just hope they keep it up. I also think the sub sites for Nick's Pipeline Plunge and Wiggle Bay are great

guys, www website is now fully open!!! Heres the hot gossip, You will find this suprising! and stupid at the same time. AQUA MAX PASS-$125 12 mths entry the catch: excludes school holidays AND public holidays!!!!
How can it be a 12 month pass if it's not valid during peak season? It's like the new wateworld in Geelong, Vic you get a 12 months pass but it's only open for 7 months. Or have i read it wrong?

The whole project is coming together now. The Octopus looking 'shade sail' over the BRO looks awesome - their choose of colours is really paying off. Interesting that the slides incorporated with the Cyclone are raft rides and not body slides, i think they will be much better. I can't wait to see what happens next year between Wet 'N' Wild and White Water World. Let the games begin!!!

The whole project is coming together now. The Octopus looking 'shade sail' over the BRO looks awesome - their choose of colours is really paying off. Interesting that the slides incorporated with the Cyclone are raft rides and not body slides, i think they will be much better. I can't wait to see what happens next year between Wet 'N' Wild and White Water World. Let the games begin!!!
:lol:

The more I look through the website the more I realise what an incredible waterpark WhiteWater World is going to be. It really has totally exceeded my expectations. I've known for a while what attractions the park was going to get but just seeing it all come together on the website is awesome. One interesting thing I noticed is that the park is claiming the LIM rocket slide as one of only 2 in the world. What I'd like to know is where is the other one? This is brand new technology and as I understand it has never been attempted before. If ProSlide is in the process of planning/constructing another LIM rocket, surely WWW could still have claimed it as a world first?

(Hi everyone. Long-time reader, first-time poster!) An interesting thing I noticed is the World Pass conditions say it allows a one-day entry to DW and a separate one-day entry to WWW. What happened to the gate between the parks? I thought a World Pass would allow park-hopping. Maybe it's too difficult to keep track of the number of people at WWW with 2 gates open and people coming and going all day. Hopefully it will be an option in future-- either when the hype dies down, or when the park expands its capacity. Can't wait to go after seeing the videos, etc on the site. I'm off to Gold Coast in 2 weeks, so no hope this time. :(

Yes I also dislike them, very much. The website has some good points such as the detail on the rides and attractions but the dog people are not good. I also hate the story that goes along with them on the main page - 'Us dogs loved playing in the white water of the beach ... but then the "No Dogs Allowed" signs popped up! We were bummed at first, but decided to create a world where everyone could feel the rush of white water' ... such a sad attempt at tieing the theming and name in. Makes me cringe

I'd rate it slightly higher than Wet'n'Wild's website where a stroke of genius saw them make the website yell at you periodically without any discernable way of muting it. As for theming, why can't a park or ride just be that, without some need to come up with a grand storyline? The theming elements seen around the park are great, but a lame story doesn't do any justice. Walt Disney World gave its two water parks themes and intricate stories because they have the creative minds and theming budget capable of delivering these ideas successfully.