Favourite Coaster?

Jack607

DC I have to agree about Ghost Rider(as you can see from my siggy),although it gets mixed reviews,some love it,some hate it. It's been a while since I have been to the US though, but when I was there it was smoother than any coaster in Australia that I'd ridden ( which was pretty much all of them at that time :P ) this is pre Superman I am talking about however,and of course the smoothness of the ride may have suffered in the time since then. So I'll say Steel = Superman Escape Wood= Ghost Rider

Best roller coaster is X at SFMM and 2nd California Screamin'. Btw, Jack how can you say that its your favourite coaster if you've never ridden it? Although I know what you mean like you think its awesome.
I have been on Nemesis :S In fact we queued for about an hour in the line where you got the seats that no-one sat in. Going into more detail, my brother like stepped to the side and some old hag went "Excuse you can wait your turn"...wtf? =D

Another notable coaster was Riddler's Revenge at Six Flags: Magic Mountain. The queue was pretty damn packed. My sister and I waited and I was secretly VERY nervous - watching the carriages full of screaming, standing people constantly go past. Worst part of the ride was the first hill, not knowing what to expect. Turned out to be one of the best rides there!

Another notable coaster was Riddler's Revenge at Six Flags: Magic Mountain. The queue was pretty damn packed. My sister and I waited and I was secretly VERY nervous - watching the carriages full of screaming, standing people constantly go past. Worst part of the ride was the first hill, not knowing what to expect. Turned out to be one of the best rides there!
Hahaha... I get nervous about stand-ups, I don't know what to expect! Glad you liked it but!

• 1 month later...

Mave fave oz coaster that ive ridden has 2 be TOT but Not ridden are 1st top thrill dragster tied with kingda ka then probly dueling dragons but dodonpa at fuji-q-highland looks awesum 2

The reason I put Scooby-Doo infront of SE is that SDSC has a lot more better quality themeing than Superman. have 2 agree with yu there altho i havent ridden SE i think that SDSC theming is great !!

I haven't done any parks in midwest USA/Europe (that's what this year is for) yet so this is based off the Anaheim area, Orlando and the Gold Coast. Note that in Orlando I only did the Disney parks and the Universal ones and in Anaheim I have not yet done Magic Mountain or Knott's. -TOP 10- 1. Duelling Dragons - Universal Islands of Adventure, Orlando Two unique layouts to choose from, near misses, awesome theming 2. The Incredible Hulk - Universal Islands of Adventure, Orlando Great landscaping and elements, theming, proximity to water and spectators 3. Aerosmith Rock'n'Rollercoaster - Disney-MGM Studios, Orlando Theming, the indoor/dark aspect, the launch, speaker-equipped coaster trains 4. California Screamin' - Disney California Adventures, Anaheim Looping around the Mickey ears, old-fashioned look, proximity to water, fun layout 5. Big Thunder Mountain Railway - Magic Kingdom/Disneyland Runaway train theming, landscape, fun layout, right level of roughness 6. Superman Escape - Movie World Total entertainment experience from the pre-launch through to the brake run - lower on the list due to its short ride time 7. Revenge of the Mummy - Universal Studios, Orlando Fantastic effects and sensations, lower on the list due to slighty shorter than expected ride time (guess it flies when you're having fun) 8. Space Mountain - Magic Kingdom/Disneyland Fun theming though want to do superior Paris version instead. Seemed kind of rundown and I had built it up in my head to be something really special but felt a bit let down. 9. Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster - Movie World Great Mouse/dark ride combination, trippy laser room 10. Runaway Reptar - Dreamworld Fun family coaster that actually has the right comfort-roughness mix

Edited by Tony Teulan

• 1 year later...