Movie World questions

Scooby Doo Still has the area where you use to enter to the Cinema's to watch the shirt clip on bloopers. Its Hidden behing the que area for Scooby. Also Wild West Falls was Burnt in the top part where the riders see the hollogram Ghost and the boat is on the Turn Wheel, It was a big Blaze in 2004. But now rebuilt.

You can still see the theatre, its next to the castle, its where all those poles, the poles im refering to are the queue line poles. I don't really remember the Gremlines ride, all I remember is that the last I went on it was in 97. From what I can remember it was a good ride, wasn't it a water ride type thing? Like the looney tunes river? Or am I thinking of something I went to in america. Does anyone have a picture of the blaze? I remember it happening but it wasn't in 2004. And they didn't totally rebuild the top half, they dont have the ghost anymore and they dont have the big explosion up the top because that is what started the fire. But noone was injured, the fire took place after park hours, aparently it was an electrical fault.

You can still see the theatre, its next to the castle, its where all those poles, the poles im refering to are the queue line poles. I don't really remember the Gremlines ride, all I remember is that the last I went on it was in 97. From what I can remember it was a good ride, wasn't it a water ride type thing? Like the looney tunes river? Or am I thinking of something I went to in america. Does anyone have a picture of the blaze? I remember it happening but it wasn't in 2004. And they didn't totally rebuild the top half, they dont have the ghost anymore and they dont have the big explosion up the top because that is what started the fire. But noone was injured, the fire took place after park hours, aparently it was an electrical fault.
Just to let u know it was a water ride :) Edited by wonderland_girl_87

I think about 96% of posters on this website have been on it, It is a really good ride.
when i went to Queensland i was 9 years old and i am not sure if it was movieworld or another theme park that they had fireworks in the night time around 6 or 7 pm because i could see it from my aunty's old house when she use to live in Arundle. Does anyone one know if they still have it going :) Can anyone plz tell me what are the good rides to go on at movie world and also do they still have the police stunt show :) Edited by wonderland_girl_87

when i went to Queensland was 9 years old and i am not sure if it was movieworld or another theme park that they had fireworks in the night time around 6 or 7 pm because i could see it from my aunty's old house when she use to live in Arundle. :) Can anyone plz tell me what are the good rides to go on at movie world and also do they still have the police stunt show :)
This is how i do Movieworld. SE, LW, SD, WWF, Loony Tunes River Ride, Road Runner Coaster. SE then i duck up to DW.

Err Wonderland girl, if you need to add more to one of your posts, just click the edit button rather than posting 3 messages in a row. And, as for your question about MWs new ride, its not really like Space Probe at all. Space probe simply lifted you to the top and you fell back down at the speed of gravity. A space shot however has a cable and piston system, so you get pulled very fast to the top (or should i say launched, hence why it is called a space shot) and then you get yanked back down toward the ground faster than gravity. see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shot

Err Wonderland girl, if you need to add more to one of your posts, just click the edit button rather than posting 3 messages in a row. And, as for your question about MWs new ride, its not really like Space Probe at all. Space probe simply lifted you to the top and you fell back down at the speed of gravity. A space shot however has a cable and piston system, so you get pulled very fast to the top (or should i say launched, hence why it is called a space shot) and then you get yanked back down toward the ground faster than gravity. see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shot
Thank for letting me know Gazza about space shot and i did'nt realise i wrote 3 different posts i was tired and did'nt realise what i was doing :)

Oh heck yes! Its a MUST do at movieworld, and if it is under maintanence when your there then OHHH THAT WOULD SUCK! But yeah its great ride.
Yeh well when we went during indy, Scooby was closed to maintanence. And yes, it did suck! During maintanence do they add/romove or edit any parts of the coaster/theming or so on? Edited by Chaos-Maniac

Yeh well when we went during indy, Scooby was closed to maintanence. And yes, it did suck! During maintanence do they any parts of the coaster/theming or so on?
Rarely - it's mainly something to do with the breaks, controls, teains, track or the "technical" stuff that most people don't know about. But it COULD be theming: regardless we probably won't find out.