Sign in to follow this  
doublehelix

Favorite water ride?

8 posts in this topic

Out of the ones I have ridden WWF and Mammoth Falls were both very good. However, I would love to ride Popeye and Blutos Bilge Rat Barges, and Grizzly River Run, they both look like very good rides.
By far, Popeye and Blutos at IOA is the best water ride I've been on! You get saturated! And just when you think its over... It keeps on going!! One of the longest rides I've been on as well. It just doesn't give up! :D The theming is good too. At Universal standards! Hehe! Awesome ride! And it has those water cannons where you can pay to control one and wet people as they go past in the boats. Same as Ripsaw Falls... Thats another good water ride too! But Popeye is better. Edited by tom

Splash Mountain at Disneyland. I love that ride. Especially the dark section inside. I also love how the music is themed to the ride and when you're going up the hill to the drop they've got that ominous music. So cool. (Except we accidently got Fast Passes for Winnie the Pooh instead... oops. ;)) Also that one at Knott's was pretty intense. Got photos of myself soaking wet and freezing. (We went on it in winter... eep. :huh:)

Edited by D.C.

Internationally, it's Splash Mountain with the Jurassic Park one a close second. Australia, it's Wild West Falls followed by Rocky Hollow then Vikings Revenge I don't believe in acceptable levels of wetness... to me, anything is acceptable - it is a WATER ride after all! :)

Edited by Tony Teulan