Wikipedia & MovieWorld?

Chaos-Maniac

I was surfing on Wikipedia, and I came across some 'trivia' on the MovieWorld's wikipedia. The site claims that; In January 2006 it was announced by Warner Roadshow studio owners Village Theme Park Management and Warner World Australia that they were suing special effects expert David Fletcher and Wax Productions because of a fire on the set during production which destoyed a whole studio. Just wondering, What happened for this? Was this 'caused in the making of House Of Wax with the massive house being burn't down? ;) Thanks.

Lol, Before Superman escape was built the line for the movie magic show had a board of all the shows and movies that were filmed there, I think house of wax was the last name to be added to the old board, or have they moved it somewhere else.

Edited by aidan

IMDB is never wrong. I remember hearing on the news that if Warner Bros. didn't get the insurance money quickly they would close down the production studios.
IMDB and Wikipedia aren't very reliable resources. Example to proove you wrong about IMDB. A few weeks ago, the SAW IV page said: "Jessica Alba will be starring in SAW IV." it also said Jigsaw's baby will be the new jigsaw. Hmm.. pretty sure we'd know if Jigsaw had a son by now, also not that the new writers would want a cheesy story like that. Hmm... So yeah - don't trust everything that's written on that page.

During the Filming for House of Wax, it was the scene where the Big Pot of Wax gets tipped over. It was about to be filmed the next day and it was said a candle contributed to the fire which burnt down the whole studio number 6 the day prior. Degree was everywhere all over the highway, my backyard too.(installation foam) Paris Hilton had to Return to Los Angeles and the other actors to record that scene with a new backlot and props. I didn't hear about the sueing part... interesting. Thanks Chaos