Who's going to WWW?

GoGoBoy

At this stage I have not been able to get any confirmation on whether our Aussie park fansites will be covering the opening of WhiteWater World. I know that Richard is looking into it but cannot confirm at this stage whether R-C.com.au will be able to provide any photos etc. I asked Ozcoaster but have not yet received a response. I'm really hoping that someone will put something together considering this is the first new park in 14 years. So what I was wanting to know is, who out there is planning to visit WWW either on its opening day or within the next few days after opening? If any of you are planning to visit it'd be great if you could take some photos to post later. It would also be excellent to hear the first trip reports and really get an idea on how this park has turned out

I am going a few days after the opening. I think it would be ideal to make a WWW trip report forum so people can post their best pictures/reports. I will try and take a few pictures but unfortunately my camera isn't very waterproof haha. Someone with one of those olympus cameras should take one on STHC.

I figured if i go there on Friday, it will be busy, but no doubt the "cap" will be on once full. But from Fri onwards it School holidays and Weekend after, Plus im going over seas just days after so i have no other time. I will try and take pics, will see.
Yep will be out there, can't wait. Gotta love the new signs too.

I wish I was going but I'll be up there the week before and airfare is too expensive to go up a few days later but my friend's are going so I'll ask them about some pics and vids. How come Ozcoaster and this site aren't going to cover it? they cover new ride openings which happen every 2-3 years.

Yeah, why go on day 2 when you have the chance to go to an opening. could always go all-out and hit the park everyday in its first few days of operation, that way even though you have a busy park to deal with, you can still have a decent run all-up. also, i suppose, the cap will keep attendance to what it would normally be anyway. new signs - 'Welcome to our Worlds' at the entrance near the Big Brother gate. there's also the Whitewater World on the southern side of a sign near the motorway as well as a park sign at the entrance booths.

Edited by Tony Teulan

• 2 weeks later...