Special Invite to WhiteWater World

dreamworld_rulz

Just received this in my email. Special Invite to WhiteWater World On Friday December 8, the doors open to WhiteWater World, Australia's brand new water park. WhiteWater World is brought to you by Dreamworld and boasts worlds of water-fuelled fun, chill out zones and all four of the hottest waterslides on the planet! Special Invite for Max Action Pass holders Get ready for water-powered WOW as we give you access to WhiteWater World for you and a friend before it opens to the public. From 10am til 3pm on Tuesday 5th December get set to get wet on some of the most cutting edge rides and attractions ever made. Simply click here to RVSP but hurry numbers are strictly limited! If you miss out don't despair, we are giving Max Action Pass holders have access to WhiteWater World from 3.30pm onwards during off-peak periods (entry excludes public holidays and Qld school holidays). For a full list of member benefits click here.

Congrats to all Max Action Pass holders! ! ! I hate you all sooooooo much right now. Tell me you are all going to take this opporunity? Call in sick to work, do whatever you've got to do. I mean c'mon, its the first new park in over a decade and you all get to experience it before the general public!
Well you can't hate me coz :D I aint going till Feb :(

Thanks, I rang them and they said they're full, so no point buying a pass just to get in, but yeah, you can get in after 3:30 except for peak periods of the year. Why buy an annual pass for WWW when you can get in for the last hour of the day for free! :P
I think in some ways the Max Action Pass with the after 3:30pm entry into WhiteWater World could work reasonably well. I know if I loved up that way I wouldn't mind spending most of the day at Dreamworld and finishing with an hour or 2 in the waterpark. I think you'd also find the cap would probably be relaxed by the time the arvo rocked around and I doubt they'd refuse MAP holders anyway Edited by GoGoBoy

I think in some ways the Max Action Pass with the after 3:30pm entry into WhiteWater World could work reasonably well. I know if I loved up that way I wouldn't mind spending most of the day at Dreamworld and finishing with an hour or 2 in the waterpark. I think you'd also find the cap would probably be relaxed by the time the arvo rocked around and I doubt they'd refuse MAP holders anyway
That's what i was thinking. How many times have you been to a theme park when you've seen ppl start leaving around 2 pm?