New MW map with the BAT WING!

Dom15

I don't know if they are giving the new park maps out at movie world with the batwing on it? But they have the new map on the website :D ! so excited!!!!!!! www.movieworld.com.au/db_images/visitorinfo_map/wbmw0601081_ParkMap_English_LR.pdf it looks soo good but I hope the themeing is done better than what it shows and you can also notice that they are going to build a mock building on the side of the batman ride! hmmmm what is that going to be of? :P cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its land and some small offices. Also I was thinking Batwing was gonna be indoors, looks like its clearly outside. oh well.
Ive said for over a year now (well 6 months publicly) that it would be outside because we wanted to see people faces of fear as they launch, its more fun this way when you are waiting in queue or watching for the nice cool viewing area.

I agree Rabid. For a flat ride it's best if you have an open air feal. For the claw it's good because the people swing very close by to your head as you walk on the footpath. And as you said before: you can see the terror on the people's faces!!! :lol: Anyways, MV always does a good job with their cartoonish maps. Dreamworld used to do it, but now they are computer graphics <_< . CoasterBoy6

t looks soo good but I hope the themeing is done better than what it shows and you can also notice that they are going to build a mock building on the side of the batman ride! hmmmm what is that going to be of?
I would imagine so, park maps never seem to show all the small details, and IMO it is these details that make a rides' theming great. A couple of other things I noticed, the queue looks to have industrial style cable fencing, and the ride seems to have a viewing area around the back with Bat vehicles (Good recycling there!) Edited by Gazza

hey yes they are handing the maps out @ movie world (went on sat.) the tower looks realy good, they were doin some work at the top of the tower, when you ride superman escape you can see that they are starting to theme the area as the control booth is in and the batman ride it's self is closed so they can start the q. very excited (if any one wants to know how it will work just ask me.)

So are we looking at an open air queue or an enclosed one like SE? Surely they won't just put in a couple of switchbacks and a few things here and there. (Oh and sorry if someone already mentioned this).
yer the queue is just the other side of the batman ride queue, it is an open air queue but very nice, it is shaded with trees wevin throught the queue and at night the lights are turned on and they create a very magical effect to the queue

Ive said for over a year now (well 6 months publicly) that it would be outside because we wanted to see people faces of fear as they launch, its more fun this way when you are waiting in queue or watching for the nice cool viewing area.
Well I wasnt obvioulsy reading all the comments about Batwing and dont Care anyway, Indoor or Outdoor, it will be fun. B)