GoGoBoy

WWW on Sunrise

14 posts in this topic

WWW was on Sunrise this morning. So for any of you that didn't read my post about the planned advertising over this week then you missed out. I believe they covered a number of attractions although I only saw the last hour where they showed Hydrocoaster, Green Room and Nickelodeon. Grant also talked to DW's CEO. I'm assuming no one managed to tape it and upload it to Youtube? I'm really keen to see their commerical too, apparantley it has started playing a lot and looks good

me to!!! i would like to see it on you tube but it would take a while to download i think but oh well. i searched on youtube for any movies of whitewaterworld but i couldnt find any accept for the 1 outside the park so does any one know any?

Thought Sunrise would've had a video to download/view but I guess not, you could always write/ring them up and ask for a copy if you want to see it so bad.

I'm assuming no one managed to tape it and upload it to Youtube? I'm really keen to see their commerical too, apparantley it has started playing a lot and looks good
I taped it all this morning. Will be uploaded hopefully by tonight and will post the link. Edited by cheesy

After 4 hours of editing, converting files and uploading I think I have finally done it. Here is the entire Sunrise clips from WWW with Grant Denyer which aired on the 6-12-06. This is my first time converting TV onto the PC, and my first time using You Tube. Hope it works! :unsure:

P.S. I know it's a bit out of sync but it's the best I can do at the moment. At least it gives you some great vid's of the slides. Can't Wait to go!!!! Edited by cheesy

WOW! I didn't catch Sunrise so thanks a lot for the video! The park is looking great. I'm looking forward to riding those attractions myself. Once again thanks for the footage!

Haha *move your arms like Henry* Thanks for uploading :D The waves on WOC look good..well they are good enough to surf on so they MUST be good. WWW website should use the footage from Sunrise for thier onride video's...its gotta be better than having o/s models shown.

Cheesy you are a legend for putting all that together and uploading it. Well done. Once again it was some top theme park coverage by Sunrise. There are aspects of the park which have really turned out well... love the BRO signage with the giant octopus. And the rides speak for themselves

(For future reference) If you can't ever get copies of missed TV/ Radio sections which you require for whatever reason from friends, and the TV/ Radio stations won't give you a copy from their loggers, (basically being bastards), you can contact Media monitors and pay them a little fee after telling them what you want, and they will arrange something for you.

good on ya cheesy great work cant wait to ride but ill have 2 wait till nxt year :( goin 2 darwin, acctualy now that i think of it darwin has a place called leanyer lakes and the have a section exactly like nickelodeon and buchaneer bay but on a smaller scale and ITS FREE lol its great fun