WWW on Sunrise

GoGoBoy

WWW was on Sunrise this morning. So for any of you that didn't read my post about the planned advertising over this week then you missed out. I believe they covered a number of attractions although I only saw the last hour where they showed Hydrocoaster, Green Room and Nickelodeon. Grant also talked to DW's CEO. I'm assuming no one managed to tape it and upload it to Youtube? I'm really keen to see their commerical too, apparantley it has started playing a lot and looks good

I'm assuming no one managed to tape it and upload it to Youtube? I'm really keen to see their commerical too, apparantley it has started playing a lot and looks good
I taped it all this morning. Will be uploaded hopefully by tonight and will post the link. Edited by cheesy

After 4 hours of editing, converting files and uploading I think I have finally done it. Here is the entire Sunrise clips from WWW with Grant Denyer which aired on the 6-12-06. This is my first time converting TV onto the PC, and my first time using You Tube. Hope it works! :unsure:

P.S. I know it's a bit out of sync but it's the best I can do at the moment. At least it gives you some great vid's of the slides. Can't Wait to go!!!! Edited by cheesy

(For future reference) If you can't ever get copies of missed TV/ Radio sections which you require for whatever reason from friends, and the TV/ Radio stations won't give you a copy from their loggers, (basically being bastards), you can contact Media monitors and pay them a little fee after telling them what you want, and they will arrange something for you.