Wet N Wild Donuts?

mattcrombie

Just seen a new TV tonight advertising that every person who will visit Wet N Wild tomorrow the 8th will recive a Free Krispy Creme Dohnut. Im Gathering there getting brought up here, as we dont have any stores in QLD. God they are trying hard to get people away from WWW. Its Funny. A Dohnut if you come to my park, WNW

WWW has a few state-of-the-art waterslides. WnW has loads of average waterslides, well apart from the H20 Zone. I can't really picture myself spending an entire day at WWW just yet, maybe park hop between there and Dreamworld. Some great attractions none the less though!

Its nothing too do with competition Krispy Creme Donuts wanted a park to promote them before they open there 1st queensland stores here on the Gold Coast. Also did you know last week end WNW had a record attendance day of over 10,000 thats crazy.
Where are they Opening the store Rabid?

They are usually initially built somewhere on the "Mortgage Belt", and from there they just start popping up at shopping centers (For example a store at Melbourne Central opened today) I must say its a good stratergy though, those little donuts seem to cause mania. The first store in vic generated 2 hr lines for weeks after opening, and continues to be popular. I have to wonder though, if a WVTP park opened a store would people visit just so they could get donuts?

Wow. Think about how many melanomas were brewing that day...
Lol. Nice one! :D Talking about Krispy Kreme Donuts, They're opening a store down the road from me. They're crap, I hate them. They're cooked in fat, coated in fat and make you fat.. Tell me, whats so good about that!? No wonder why we're fastly becoming an obese country. :P

Just seen a new TV tonight advertising that every person who will visit Wet N Wild tomorrow the 8th will recive a Free Krispy Creme Dohnut. Im Gathering there getting brought up here, as we dont have any stores in QLD. God they are trying hard to get people away from WWW. Its Funny. A Dohnut if you come to my park, WNW
If you go into any Krispy Kreme store while they are cooking fresh one, which is most of the time, you will get a free one. I live not far from where the first store in Australia, and outside of North America, was opened and it was chaos for about 2 weeks. There were litterally hundereds of cars a day for the drive thru plus however many people went through the store. Staff from the US consulate in Canberra drove up just to get some. There is a photo the did the rounds of the email that has 6 or so highway patrol cars parked in a line outside the store.
Lol. Nice one! :D Talking about Krispy Kreme Donuts, They're opening a store down the road from me. They're crap, I hate them. They're cooked in fat, coated in fat and make you fat.. Tell me, whats so good about that!? No wonder why we're fastly becoming an obese country. :P
So are all other donuts, not to mention just about every other fast food and because it's not good for you is why it tastes so good. "The Bus is now leaving for Mount Crispe, South Australia"

KK's are so bloody yummy, so glad we finally got some stores here! we get a dozen glazed (free) when we buy a dozen so we get twice as fat lol. It's nice to see them getting promotion even though I dont think they need it.. Perhaps wnw's attendance right now is due to this new doughnut offer? (if its even started yet) 'eat a doughnut and spend the rest of the day working it off on our slides' lol.

Edited by lisalila

Like I said, it will probably be somewhere on the mortgage belt of Brisbane, i dont really know much about Brisbane, but expect it to be in a working class suburb some distance from the CBD (Hence why Sydneys first store was in the west and Melbournes was in the southeast). They tend to open stores in these locations first simply because the people who live in these suburbs are more likely to buy these sorts of foods. However, it would probably be less than a year until you see KKs popping up at other places such as Robina and Pacific fair. Feel free to tell me why Im wrong, but I think a likely location for Qlds first store will be the Westfield at Mt Gravatt.

• 10 months later...
They are only going to make you fat if you are one of those people who continuously eats them...then you start to get pudgy. Everyone is always going on a rant about fast foods and how they'll make you fat. IF YOU EAT IT IN MODERATION IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU FAT. The people that get fat are the ones that eat fatty foods all the time, don't have balanced diets and don't excercise.

To be honest, you would probably get sick of them long before you get fat anyway, yeah they are nice, but at the end of the day a doughnut is a doughnut.

Everyone is always going on a rant about fast foods and how they'll make you fat. IF YOU EAT IT IN MODERATION IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU FAT. The people that get fat are the ones that eat fatty foods all the time, don't have balanced diets and don't excercise.
QFT For every new unhealthy place, there seems to be a juice bar anyway. People should just worry about themselves, not what companies are doing, and just eat in a way that keeps them healthy. Edited by Gazza

I really don't get the fuss about these things. I've had a few in America and they're good, but they're just doughnuts. I certainly don't understand why there were so many people on my Sydney to Brisbane flight yesterday afternoon with two or three dozen of the things as they boarded. I guess snowglobes and teaspoons have made way for fried balls of dough coated in sugar.