Sign in to follow this  
Swanny

Thrillville

11 posts in this topic

Not really a continuation. More of a console-fied version of the genre. That website about sums up everything. I have the PS2 version, PSP version is out in January. Ask me any questions.

Where can you but it from Tony? I haven't seen it anywhere. I've checked all the major retailers: Target, K-Mart. And EB Games don't even have it either. Anyway, how much does it cost?$$$, and has it got better graphics and than RCT3? Oh, and can you get it on PC and is it more realistic than RCT3.(e.g: Custom track angles and themeing). Thanks, CoasterBoy6

^ All the major retailers: Target, K-Mart, EB Games... :P Don't know what half-baked stores you are going to. ;) Will be coming out on PC but not for awhile. Graphics are really good from the screenshots I've seen, seem at least as good as RCT3. I'll let you know about the realism once I've played it properly. It's about $69.95 RRP.

Edited by Tony Teulan

I own it and it's fun as, but unfourtunately you can't just build a park you have missions that you have to complete. You can run around the park, heck you can even flirt!

I beat this game in about a week. the realism and physics both suck, heck you can even have a loop straight after the station on a non launched coaster and still ahve people ride it. The system it runs on is very good though and it has great minigames