Batwing opens TOMORROW

jcgoldcoast

OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :D JUST WENT 2 MOVIEWORLD 2DAY AND WENT ON THE SPACESHOT. DID THEY DECIDE TO LAUNCH IT EARLY OR SUMTHIN COS I THOGHT IT WAS COMING OUT BOXING DAY... ANY THE RIDE IS WICKED, IT COUNTS YOU DOWN FROM 5 WHICH ADDS TO THE SUPENCE THE LAUNCH IS THE COOLEST PART THE A BRIEF FREE FALL.IN A WAY THOUGH I WAS KINDA DISSAPOINTED BECAUSE IT SAYS YOU GO P AND DOWN 4 TIMES BUT REALLY THE LAUNCH IS THE ONLY FUN PART... ANYWAY STILL A COOL RIDE, NOT AS GOOD AS THE SUPERMAN THOUGH :P

OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :D JUST WENT 2 MOVIEWORLD 2DAY AND WENT ON THE SPACESHOT. DID THEY DECIDE TO LAUNCH IT EARLY OR SUMTHIN COS I THOGHT IT WAS COMING OUT BOXING DAY... ANY THE RIDE IS WICKED, IT COUNTS YOU DOWN FROM 5 WHICH ADDS TO THE SUPENCE THE LAUNCH IS THE COOLEST PART THE A BRIEF FREE FALL.IN A WAY THOUGH I WAS KINDA DISSAPOINTED BECAUSE IT SAYS YOU GO P AND DOWN 4 TIMES BUT REALLY THE LAUNCH IS THE ONLY FUN PART... ANYWAY STILL A COOL RIDE, NOT AS GOOD AS THE SUPERMAN THOUGH :P
Do you bounce up & down? Also i'm sorry but there's no need to shout. I suggest you turn your caps off next time you post.

Ummmm, after the awesome launch to the top you only fall down about half way down the tower the the rest of the ride is pretty disappointing because you bounce up and down but very slowly and you don't go all the way up and down the tower again but a plus to this feature is that you can take in the awesome views especially looking down at the SUPERMAN! The queue time was very surprising (bout 10-15) considering its a brand spanking new ride and its the holidays... The old batman ride looked sad with only a couple of people in the line :(