Website Update

Gold Coaster

Wow. Check out the Movie World splash page... the Space Shot has been added in pride of place and the design coloured accordingly... very nice. :D I would have kept the colour theme running throughout the site though. The site looks sexy in those tones.

From out of this world and beyond the darkness comes a fantastic new Super Hero thrill ride attraction for Warner Bros. Movie World! BATWING SPACESHOT, the latest in cutting edge, adrenalin pumping thrill rides is now open and complements the fantastic array of extreme rides now on offer at the Gold Coast's favourite theme park. The awesome new Batwing Spaceshot is a rapid 4.5G vertical launch up a 60 meter tower, followed by a drop into a breathtaking negative descent - beyond freefall! Batwing Spaceshot is the first of its kind in Australia, and adopts the theme of one of DC Comic's most popular Super Heroes, Batman.
Edited by Tony Teulan

I noticed that, looks good though, even better than the previous superman theme over the home page. Its dissapointing though that they have only managed to get a CGI pic and the ride logo up on the site so far. These days you would sort of expect that they would have a few pictures and a flv. video of the ride in action.

Edited by Gazza

Movie World's website sucks. They don't even have a single photograph of Superman Escape on the ride's profile page. The site also performs poorly in Firefox. The technology used to power the website is in the stone age. I doubt the web developer even knows what Photoshop is either; the graphics are so inconsistent. The news system is also so behind times. The 'Latest News' section is near impossible to navigate. Since when do news articles not have dates? Where's their RSS feed? Why aren't news items tagged and easily searchable? Why does the homepage display different news to the 'Latest News' section? Why does the site's navigation feel so 1997-ish? Why is text styled like a link but not actually a link? Why does the bottom of the main page still say '3 Park Super Pass' when that was abolished ages ago? Their site makes me want to visit Dreamworld, just to spite them.

superman escape has its own website!!! http://www.supermanescape.com.au/

Movie World's website sucks. They don't even have a single photograph of Superman Escape on the ride's profile page. The site also performs poorly in Firefox. The technology used to power the website is in the stone age. I doubt the web developer even knows what Photoshop is either; the graphics are so inconsistent. The news system is also so behind times. The 'Latest News' section is near impossible to navigate. Since when do news articles not have dates? Where's their RSS feed? Why aren't news items tagged and easily searchable? Why does the homepage display different news to the 'Latest News' section? Why does the site's navigation feel so 1997-ish? Why is text styled like a link but not actually a link? Why does the bottom of the main page still say '3 Park Super Pass' when that was abolished ages ago? Their site makes me want to visit Dreamworld, just to spite them.

Wow. Check out the Movie World splash page... the Space Shot has been added in pride of place and the design coloured accordingly... very nice. :D I would have kept the colour theme running throughout the site though. The site looks sexy in those tones.
:huh:
Sorry Saberon, the SE website is dead, its "Under Maintenance" message has been up for a while, and the MW website no longer links to it.
Maybe they're replacing it with a Batwing page?