Sign in to follow this  
nev

What's up with Batwing in general?

Batwing Crapola Poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What's the crappest part of Batwing?

• The Ride Program
    • The paint job
    • The fact that it's not a B&M Invert
    • That it's outside and not inside
    • The fact that the ride's sign is flat
    • That it's at Movieworld instead of [insert name of favourite park here]
    • That dreamworld_rulz can't complain about it not running two trains
    • That there aren't any red LED fire sensors on it
    • That my mum and dad want to go to SeaWorld this holiday instead of MovieWorld so I'm going to take out my anger on the new ride
    • That my family isn't going to the Gold Coast this Christmas holidays

10 posts in this topic

Ok guys, now you're only allowed to post in this thread if you've had NO EXPERIENCE at all with the Batwing. The best thing to say below is to voice your expert opinion on how ANY part of this ride is crap, sub par, below average, more suited to another park, etc. Remember, the less you have to do with MovieWorld and the fact that you haven't actually seen the ride yet will make your posts carry even more weight and really support your argument. I'm really not a fan of those flowers. Any enthusiast would know that flowers suck, especially around rides. And you know what really gets my goat? That the ride is taller than Superman. I mean, that's like the ride trying to say that it's better - but it's so not. And the fact that it's a square tower - it's like S&S are trying to copy Intamin track by being all square and everything. You wanna know what else is really bad? That it's not inside. All rides should be outside, otherwise they suck. I don't really know why, but they do. So don't let me stop you all.... like most of you I've never seen the ride, let alone been on it, but the fact that I have a mate who actually works next door and went to the launch more than qualifies me to post my expert opinion here. Please - rant away!

Wow what a waste of energy this thread is. I am still finding it amusing just how hurt some people are getting over a few negative comments about a new ride. Mods - please delete this waste of a thread!

here, here

Wow what a waste of energy this thread is. I am still finding it amusing just how hurt some people are getting over a few negative comments about a new ride. Mods - please delete this waste of a thread!

WOW i'm famous. :D That dreamworld_rulz can't complain about it not running two trains [ 4 ] [57.14%] Thanks for voting for me. :)EDIT : I didn't vote for myself.

Edited by dreamworld_rulz

^ Total of 2 people so far who don't understand the basics of sarcasm. Any more takers?!
Ofcourse I understand the theory of sarcasm. That's why I'm saying this thread is a waste. You've created a whole thread and poll based on sarcasm obviously because you are upset about some of the negative Batwing comments. It's pointless

ROTFL!!! I voted for the DW rulz one, they really should be running two gondolas, dunno how they would do it but yeah :P But just to clarify, yes they can leave the ride program how it is, yes the landscaping at the front looks ok, but no the theming is non existent in the launch zone and on the rides "backdrop". Really, i think a lot of the complaints about the supposed slowness of the ride would be dispelled if a video was shot from afar to show people just how fast it covers that 60m. Looking straight up i think just makes it look slower and doesnt really do the ride justice.

EDIT : I didn't vote for myself.
Laughing out loud. Anyone looking for serious information on Batwing can checkout these threads or Roller-Coaster.com.au's profile of the attraction. This thread has served its purpose.

sarcasm is the lowest form of humour, appart from that this is still a waste of space

^ Total of 2 people so far who don't understand the basics of sarcasm. Any more takers?!