Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Three Huge Updates Three Months Late

4 posts in this topic

Don't worry about it being late - we know and appreciate that you're busy. (1) An excellent update. Some really fantastic shots, particularly the one looking down the Boulevard with the purple lighting & the one after it with the harvest. Can't wait to see it for myself this year. (2) Looks hilarious! Talk about a surreal collision of pop culture. Hoff & Jack Sparrow & Bill & Ted & ... oh my. (3) Lighting looks cool but it seems like it'd be a pretty boring show. Was it? Thanks for sharing them with us and a nice preview for my turn this year. What are your travel plans for the year?

Edited by Tony Teulan

Hey, what was with all those ride rip offs such as Spaceship Birth and Honey i drunk a 5th? I found them pretty funny, were there any more? That was a cool update, they did a great job with all the Haloween theming, and its an entire update of Rabid night shots, what more could you want?

!st thanks guys for the kind comments. :)

(3) Lighting looks cool but it seems like it'd be a pretty boring show. Was it?
Are you talking about Bill and Ted or Cut! lagoon show?
Hey, what was with all those ride rip offs such as Spaceship Birth and Honey i drunk a 5th? I found them pretty funny, were there any more?
The basic storyline of the show is Lex Luthor, with the help of his Krypton iPod, plans to use Universal’s new cinespheres "you know those big balls floating on the lagoon" to blow up Universal and create his own theme park–Luthorversal. with his own rides