Sign in to follow this  
varekai

Luna Park----4\1\07

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys im going to luna park today,so when i get back i'll have a full review and maybe some pictures when theyre developed Cya Miicchhaaeell

Well i just got back and it was hot as!!!!anyway it was choca's ssoo many people,first we went on the prison break wasn't reeaalllyyy that scary but still fun,but after prison break we decided to go to the beach couse it was so hot and packed.sorry guys to waste your time lol :P

Edited by varekai

Well i just got back and it was hot as!!!!anyway it was choca's ssoo many people,first we went on the prison break wasn't reeaalllyyy that scary but still fun,but after prison break we decided to go to the beach couse it was so hot and packed.sorry guys to waste your time lol :P
I'm guessing you went to Luna Park in Melbourne? Can you please explain what this Prison Break thingy is? Got any pictures of it?

Oh whoops! yeah it was in melbourne,well i don't wanna spoil it for you but all i could say would be that it's scary{try to make fun out of them if you want them to leave you alone}