Sign in to follow this  
dreamworld_rulz

Is WWW worth the money?

13 posts in this topic

I think the ticket price is very reasonable value. Now admittedly I haven't visited the park but I think the answer is fairly obvious. It is a $60 million world class waterpark with the latest generation slides and very nice theming and landscaping. It has rides which you would only otherwise find at some of the top waterparks in the US. And the entry price is only $42. As a comparison a Luna Park Sydney Mega Unlimited Rides Pass costs $52 and all you get is access to a relatively small number of mostly old travelling carnival rides

That is a good way to put it gogoboy! I think for the rides and technology you are getting its worth it especially if you can not afford to go o/s.

I think the ticket price is very reasonable value. Now admittedly I haven't visited the park but I think the answer is fairly obvious. It is a $60 million world class waterpark with the latest generation slides and very nice theming and landscaping. It has rides which you would only otherwise find at some of the top waterparks in the US. And the entry price is only $42. As a comparison a Luna Park Sydney Mega Unlimited Rides Pass costs $52 and all you get is access to a relatively small number of mostly old travelling carnival rides
OMFG that's a bloody rip off. Melbourne is only $36.00 But then again Sydney does have more rides and attractions.

Definitely worth it. State of the art rides, easy connection to DW via the special gate, nice relaxed atmosphere and where else can you eat at a cafe called 'Bite Me!' :P

...and where else can you eat at a cafe called 'Bite Me!'
South Tweed Heads Industrial CBD. :P I'm pretty sure I've seen a sign for it on the way to Harvey Norman on the same road... :)

South Tweed Heads Industrial CBD. :P I'm pretty sure I've seen a sign for it on the way to Harvey Norman on the same road... :)
Haha, touche. Bet they don't have a nearby rollercoaster to enjoy watching as you scarf down a barfburger though.

Its somewhere along Machinery Drive, pretty sure its on the left hand side if you are heading to Expo Park (where the Harvey Norman Centre is)...And I wouldnt exactly call it a CBD, LOL!!!!!

...And I wouldnt exactly call it a CBD
Well I guess my idea of a CBD is a bit different, but you get the idea... :P

OMFG that's a bloody rip off. Melbourne is only $36.00 But then again Sydney does have more rides and attractions.
I would actually rather pay the $52 for Melbourne instead of Sydney (if Melb cost that much). I only go on like 3 rides at Sydney lol. Does WWW really have a burger called a barfburger?