NIGHTMARES experience ;)

stardust

Hey yeah so I went on them both today, no pics sorry but I'll describe. First we went on Agnosia, we were the first people on it of the day. We all had to stand in single file with our hands on the back of the person in front. About 7 people total. I was last in line. They have that spinning bridge thing and it's like you are in space. Then once you are over that it is just a dark maze with those really freaky 3D creatures everywhere. With the glasses it is really hard to see where the monsters are. But they jump out at you and scream and stealthily follow you. We screamed so hard!! The freezer openned at 11 so we went then, I was 1st this time. There are HEAPS of flashing lights that made me dizzy but others didnt mind them. You go through a big room. Then into a maze with mirrors and jail cells and mist everywhere. People jump out at you and what seems like walls arent and mirrors arent. they run though the whole maze after you. it's so hard to find your way cuz of the mirrors. Nightmares is really good!

No they are separate lines. Agnosia is open all day, it is the one nearer to the volcanos (the tent is split in half) Agnosia had no line when we came, but when we went back at 11 (thats when the freezer opened) it had like a 15 min wait. The line for the freezer is next to agnosia line. I am going on sunday, i can take pics if you like :)

Aw can't you take pics? grrr btw tip guys.. if you are getting lunch, go to the place by nightmares, so quiet even at peak food times, It took me 5 mins only :) It was funny, before the freezer opened, th actors all trooped out from a bulding near the food shop, they were not scary in the daylight!!

I found this article about Nightmares on the net: http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...17-7642,00.html Also, for anyone going to the attraction remember: Angoscia (3D) Opens at 9:00am closes at 4:00pm Frezzer Opens at 11:00am closes at 5:00pm or 6:00pm If you going to either of them I would suggest NOT touching the actors, because people have already been kicked out of the park for doing so.

Ok i will put them up soon :) and btw, when I went on the freezer, i was in front, and with mirrors everywhere, you cannot tell whats a wall and whats the path, so I was feeling the walls, then suddenly it wasnt a wall and I felt a monster hiding in there, then i also accidently hit one lol. they didnt kick me out though

yeah,Prison Break at melbourne is,well it's ok.but the first time you go on it it's scary but if you go on it again and again it'snot as good.But can someone explain to me abit more of what happens in angoscia? :unsure:
went dw last week, and went to nightmares. The freezer is good, angoscia-i didnt think was good..there were only like two actors that jumped out when i went in,(plus it dose look pritty crap and cheap.) But the freezer had lots of actors in there. Plus the freezer actualy looks like a semi permanet attraction when inside.

The main problem with Angoscia, and the ones who have been through it will agree, is that it's not dark enough. For the people who have already gone in it, you may have noticed that there was a part in the middle of Angoscia that was darker that the rest of it. Well, in a few weeks Angoscia is going to be darkened all the way, so that way it will, obviously be darker, the strobe lightning from Freezer wont come in, the 3D artwork is going to be more clearer and its going to be even more difficult to see the actors. By the way, there is the same amount of actors in both attractions, the question here is...how many there are? Finally, since holiday season is nearly over, from next Wednesday theres gonna be changes. Angoscia will open at 10am till 1pm, and then Freezer will open from 2pm till 5pm. So the attractions wont be running at the same time.

This sounds alot like Prison Break at Luna Park, Melbourne. The Prison Break thing is only temporary is this the same with the Nightmares ?? Because im going to Queensland in October and of course will be visiting Dreamworld so wondering if this will still be there! Hopefully

:P Sounds fun!