Myer Roof Top Carnival (Melbourne)

bluman

Does anyone else recall the Roof Top Carnival at the Myer Store in Melbourne. It had a number of attractions including a pretzel style train and a number of animatronic scenes similar to their Christmas Windows. It only operated in the lead up to Christmas and through the school holidays. You accessed it through the toy department on the 6th Floor of the Lonsdale Street Store. I fondly remember it as a kid and do recall going there many times after the obligatory visit to Father Christmas. Does anyone have any further information or any pictures? Cheers, Bluman ps: I can check with Myer's Publicity Department, but I am aware Myer dispensed with alot of its History and Museum Collection in the 90's in a clean up.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...