WhiteWater World Visit

Swanny

Hey guys, I'm going on holidays to the gold coast for a week in the next few days. I will be visiting WWW with my family as we all got tickets for Christmas. If anyone has any suggestions on which day is best to go, suggested itineraries, times....any information thst may be useful - please post it here and let me know. Thanks very much.

Get there half an hour early, line up. Put your sunscreen and stuff on in the line while you are waiting. Have everything ready. Bring $8 worth in coins and go straight to the coin operated lockers and chuck your stuff in. They are on the right in the guest services complex, furthest down. There are also some outside The Rip. Then once you have done that just go to Supertubes Hydrocoaster straight away. Then go to the Green Room, then The Rip. Your next best bet is trying to get on Supertubes again because the lines will just get bigger and bigger. You should be able to do these four within 20 minutes of being in the park. The park will open at 9 AM when you go so prepare to be there at around 8:30 if you really want to get the good rides in.

Go on weekdays because not many adults are there because the have to go to work so the children don't go either.... On sunday I went and it was really big and busy. I love the hydro coaster and the BRO racer- Blue Ringed Octupos Racer. It rocks there! P.S: Jack, My mum LOVES the rip!

Edited by Doglover2006

I've decided I will go on the Green Room, just as long as the lines aren't gigantic. There's not a huge amount of rides (well, compared to WnW anyway) so I think I might just go on it :) And doglover, cheers for that :D I'm going tomorrow... TOMORROW! OMG! Plane tonight, then check-in, then breaky then we're off ;) Gonna be loish! haha, loish..nah it will be awesome. I'm looking forward to the RIP + the BRO, funnily enough not so much the GR and the STHC... :o

I dont know why you wouldn't ride the green room anyway, I mean its a ride, its fun and its there so why not get your moneys worth? WnW has a wave pool and a raft slides too but you wouldn't want to skip Huey or the CoW either. LOL slides arent a resource you need to ration, when you get there you will have time for everything...

What's the big difference? They're both from Proslide, both use cloverleaf technology and they both are called "Tornado" (Before WWW named it The Green Room, everybody called it WWW's Tornado.) CoasterBoy6
From what I've read, the green room is bigger and the funnel is longer. It might not be a "big difference" but that still technically makes the green room better then tornado if going by certain members "bigger and longer is better" thoughts.

I'll be there on Tuesday... (Well unless some freak accident occurrs... Eg. Little Sister...). I'm going with a friend of mine and his older sister. Not sure what time we'll get there at... Hoping for 9-10ish... Oh, and sorry for my grammar/spelling. Very tired tonight... :P Um, yeah, STHC should be good, I hope... That's probably what I'm looking forward to the most. Maybe that and the Rip. :)

After going to WWW every day for the last three days, I have discovered that the lines tend to not get shorter as the day progresses. The SuperTubes line was long right until 5pm. The lines for STHC and the Green Room were about 35 mins each, with the STHC line clocking up 37 mins aproximatly. And this was at 4pm as well. The BRO tends to have the best wait, as the line tends to be only up to the second switchback from the front of the line. It is worth going on a few times as well as in the time you could wait for the Rip for example which is probably not worth going on more than once in a day, the BRO can be ridden 3 times. Also people tend to worry about getting stuck in the tentacles of the BRO. The worst thing that happens is that you come last. You basically need to get yourself a good push off and to spread yourself out on the mat to avoid this. But try not to hit your head when diving into the BRO.

Sounds like WhiteWater World is doing well. That's good to hear... I was a little worried for a while there based on a couple of members who said the park was quiet. From what I can gather the park has been pretty consistently busy since around the start of January (as it should be!)

Edited by GoGoBoy