Sign in to follow this  
kieran

WWW deserted

8 posts in this topic

me and the familly hit WWW west up at about 10:30 and I went back at about 5:30 and the ride was deserted, we re-rode both times and were offerd again but we were soaked. Is it like this all the time cause' I rember back a few years before the fire the line could easily top 90+ plus minutes.

Even with a line it seems to move fast. On Halloween Night #2 the park was fully packed - Scooby took about an hour to get onto, but this ride was 15 minutes most.

Just so you know, it's WWF (Wild West Falls) not WWW. The line up moves fast because it seats 6 people and the flumes come in every 15-20 seconds. I went during Schoolies and it was pretty busy (line up out the second door) but we only waited 20 minutes if that

Edited by lisalila

The times of the day is probably the key here. Just after the park opened and people haven't made their way all the way to the back of the park and just on closing when people have already been on the ride are the best time to go WWF.

I think around 12-3 is the worst time to go on it because not only is it the hottest time of the day but everyone just hangs around in that area after lunch.