Screamworld 09th February 2007.

dreamworld_rulz

Yay it's happening while i'm on the Gold Coast. Sister just got our tickets :D :D :D Looking for something different to shake up your weekend? Dreamworld is set to turn it up, mix it up and put some thrills back into your week! Grab some mates, find a date and most importantly, pack a spare pair for the next exciting edition of Screamworld, The After Dark Park. On Friday February 9th, from 6.30pm to 10.00pm, Dreamworld will flick the switch on some of the wildest rides in the world and it all happens under the cloak of darkness. Screamworld - Big 5 Thrill Rides - Wipeout in the dark Get ready to ride Dreamworld's Big 5 Thrill Rides in the dark with music to rock your night away. There will be loads of great prizes to win and you can also check out Australia’s first ever National Flowboarding titles. Dreamworld FlowRider Zero To Hero Competition will culminate on the night of Screamworld with the grand final winner surfing their way to the US. – Don’t miss it!!! Screamworld tickets can now be purchased online or by calling the booking centre (07) 5556 1111. Tickets are also available for purchase from Dreamworld entry gates up until 4pm 9th February 2007. At just $40, you’ll have to get in quick , tickets are limited. *Zero to Hero Competition spectator entry is included in the Screamworld ticket. Screamworld guests cannot enter the competition as participants (for more information about Zero to Hero competition visit FlowRider website

Edited by dreamworld_rulz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of sick of Screamworld though I'll come for the final of the Flowriding Titles and I guess they might do extra theming with Nightmares -- so that could be good to see. Do also want to meet you James.
Why are you sick of Screamworld? I love Screamworld and this'll be my 3rd one. Maybe you should only go to every 2nd one? :) If you wanna meet up that's cool. Were going to spend the day at WWW 1st then we'll head over to Screamworld. My sister friend will also be with us. Along with my 2 sisters of course.

Hey, why don't we all meet up on the night?

Hey I have never been to screamworld before. Is it just the 5 thrill rides that are open or a couple of others open to? Also what is the best way to get back to the gold coast after it finishes, is there buses or would a taxi be best? Thanks
Basically, it's Ocean Parade, Nick Central, Giant Drop and Tower of Terror that operate. Not sure about Nightmares since this is the first Screamworld since its opening. For getting back to the GC, you could always hop in a taxi to Coomera Railway Station, catch a train to Nerang then get the Trainlink bus back to Surfers. Edited by Tony Teulan

Screamworld Transport: Dreamworld is located next to the Coomera Railway Station, which is on the train line between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. 'Ascot Tours' bus services will operate on the night 5:45pm to 6:45pm and 9:30pm to 10:30pm to transport train travellers to and from Dreamworld. This service is FREE - courtesy of Dreamworld! For train times and fares visit www.transinfo.qld.gov.au or call 13 12 30.
I thought I read on the site Nightmares will be open but I can't find it now..you could ring up and ask though.

Thanks for the help guys. Just another question though we where thinking about going to WWW for the day before screamworld which would leave about two hours to fill in before screamworld starts. Does anyone have any ideas of what we could do for those two hours like are there any food places etc near by? Thanks

Line up? I'm not sure how many tickets are available for this one but we lined up an hour and 15 before we were let into screamworld and the line up was sooo huge, I was glad we were near the front! You want to be the first lot in there because then you can just go to the cyclone, drop or tot (and I suggest you do those three first).. There is a maccas and a servo on the other side of the highway or there's I think its a subway as well as another maccas down the road near movieworld (on dw side, near the traffic lights)

Ok well, let's do the meet up then. Who has to work? Those who don't, do you want to hit Whitewater World earlier in the day and then do Screamworld?

I call the front! :D
As do I. :) SHOTGUN! Want to get some bugs in my teeth in readiness for riding that Motorcycle Accelerator. :lol: Edited by Tony Teulan