Superman Escape Closed For Maintenance

Gold Coaster

I've been on SE before but when rides get closed it makes queue lines for other rides longer. Gazza will most likely do what i usually do vist MW in the morn and visit DW or WWW in the arvo so it won't be too bad. Besides i might have lost SE but i managed to get Screamworld :D So i'll be looking forward to that. It'll be my 3rd Screamworld.

Edited by dreamworld_rulz

Ohhh, sorry about that!! ;) What a bummer!! Although, why would it matter so much DW Rulz. You have been on SE before, right??? CoasterBoy6
It matters so much because SE is a good ride and I guess he likes re re-riding it?? why are people so cut about Eureka being closed if they've been on it so much before? ;) At least you have a late flight so you can go on it the day it opens, if they stick to their dates.

Man, I'm heading up to the Goldcoast on a themepark holiday next Wednesday with a friend that has never been! I got so angry cuz I was looking forward to SupermanEscape so much...

Superman Escape will be closed from 5 February until 16 February 2007 inclusive for annual maintenance.
But everything is OK now :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to get this topic started again, but the Movieworld site says closed Feb 26th - March 4th now. I went a few weeks back and it was closed. It re-opened for a while and is closed again now. The Rooster Guy from the Looney Tunes reckons it is closed for "refurbishment", which just might be the generic sign they use. Does anybody know if the old MRT is ok?

The Rooster Guy from the Looney Tunes reckons it is closed for "refurbishment", which just might be the generic sign they use. Does anybody know if the old MRT is ok?
Ah you mean this guy? http://www.roller-coaster.com.au/gallery.p...=70&image=1 I hope they stick to their dates, as I'll be there from the 4th of march (But I was planning on heading to SW that day) and I don't want to miss out on another chance to ride SE. But as for the refurbishment aspect, would it be just stuff like repairs to wear and tear caused by visitors that happens over time (Perhaps a regular/recent MW visitor can shed some light on the condition of the attraction)? Or could it be those theming improvements people dream about?