Swanny

Extensive theming

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone know to create such extensive support sturctures and the apparent 'steam' shown in this video?

Thanks. Edited by Swanny

I haven't watched the video, but I'm guessing that you're talking about the steam, smoke and fire particle effects. These come with the Soaked Expansion. As for the supports, I'm not to sure, but maybe a scenery pack?

I haven't watched the video, but I'm guessing that you're talking about the steam, smoke and fire particle effects. These come with the Soaked Expansion. As for the supports, I'm not to sure, but maybe a scenery pack?
There are also such things that I can see in the video like speakers on a lampost on a path and the actual Superman ESCAPE logo is over the entrance.

The logo above the entrance is a billboard, you can pick an image to display or use multiple images to give a slide show effect. These are included in the Wild expansion or, if you have Soaked, you should be able to get a patch for it which includes them. The loud speakers come with one of the expansions too...

JCat's SteelWorx and NuclearFish's Particle Effects Custom Scenery - go to the Atari Forums and people offer free custom scenery you can download and install.

Well I made vid all i used was J Cats steel worx and I also didnt know how to get the smoke until i went into scenery at just went through all the nornal thing ( forgot what the sections called) and foun MIST, SMOKE, SMALL FIRE and BIG FIRE

Well I made vid all i used was J Cats steel worx and I also didnt know how to get the smoke until i went into scenery at just went through all the nornal thing ( forgot what the sections called) and foun MIST, SMOKE, SMALL FIRE and BIG FIRE
Ohk, thanks. By the way, good job on the ride.

JCat's SteelWorx and NuclearFish's Particle Effects Custom Scenery - go to the Atari Forums and people offer free custom scenery you can download and install.
Has anyone else downloaded these particle effects? Does it run on just basic RCT3, or do you need expansions? And are they virus-free?