Sign in to follow this  
PattieBoi

Bush Beast

14 posts in this topic

I made a Bush Beast re-creation on NL. I don't think it's very accurate and the track colour is incorrect but it was the best I could do. All comments welcome!

post-180-1169958996_thumb.jpg

post-180-1169959033_thumb.jpg

Looks pretty good to me i went on this coaster in 99/2000 with my dad it was awesum! I love wooden coasters i think theyre really cool lol. Just for the record whats NL? :unsure:

Edited by <3coasters

You can buy NoLimits Coaster on their website which can be found here. You can't buy it in the stores though as far as I know.

Edited by WnW_Rocks

or you could just buy NL! ... I mean, the people put the hours in making it for people's enjoyment, then they're ripped off. That's not right. -- Tony "Buy it or do without, I reckon" Teulan

Tony you can't say you have never downloaded a file before, whether it simply be a music file or a movie, I bought NL, i just suggested that because not everyone has the luxury of using credit cards over the internet. Not having a go at you, I respect you for giving your opinion and hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. I do apologise if I did offend anyone as well. But back on topic, as I asked before, how long did it take you to build this? I suck at NL... I can't get the hang of it, would love it if you had some hints or tips

If I download a track, it's to sample an artist then I go out and buy the CD. Don't pirate movies either. We ARE talking people's livelihoods here. I'm not trying to crap up the thread but credit card is not the only option. There's also bank/wire transfer or cheque. Or just find someone with a credit card you can use. Whichever.

It took me about 30 minutes to make this track. It's not very accurate though and I have lost the file as I reformatted my laptop. I will be working on a new one today and will post it when I get the chance.