WhiteWater World - Dreamworld Visit

Swanny

As most of you know, there has been an offer at WhiteWater World offering a second day free after your visit. My family all got the second day free and are planning to use them the next time we go up. We will also be visiting Dreamworld in that trip. We will be visiting these parks with our cousins. My family would only have to pay for Dreamworld admission and then use our free passes at WhiteWater World. What would be the best option for special passes etc. for our cousins, for admission to both parks (WWW one week, DW the next)?

What would be the best option for special passes etc. for our cousins, for admission to both parks (WWW one week, DW the next)?
Well the World Pass obviously, no offence but doing a little bit of research yourself on the parks website goes a long way (and is faster than waiting 5 days) rather than devoting a whole topic to your decision and then double posting/badgering when others are unwilling to spoon feed you the information. I mean, there are 3 ticket types on the website so its not like its an overwhelming choice, but since im nice i'll talk you through them all: -1 Day General Admission $42 NO This ones no good because it wont get your cousins into DW, and that would suck. -Aqua Max Annual Pass $125 NO While being able to go to WWW every day for a year would be cool, if you are going once off with your cousins its not really needed. Again this ticket wont get your cousins into DW so its no good. -2 Day World Pass $99 BINGO This one gets you into DW and WWW so your halfway there.And with a marketing line like this you cant go past it:
The World Pass lets you hop between Dreamworld & WhiteWater World as often as you like, over 2 days. Experience Dreamworld in the morning and cool off at WhiteWater World in the afternoon! The best theme parks in one great location! No driving between parks … simply walk next door to enjoy a whole new world! Best of all, do it in two days or two weeks. Your second day pass is valid for up to 14 days.
Source: http://www.whitewaterworld.com.au/content/...W_PricesDetails Edited by Gazza

Thank you Gazza. But as a matter of fact I had already decided to go for a World Pass...but hey, since I'm a member on a theme park website, I thought I might be appropriate to ask around and see if I had chosen correctly or see if there was a better offer. But thank you for answering my question.