ARRGHH IM SCARED

Lanaa__xo

OK, lets end this debate once and for all. Going from the manufacturers website the diameter of the slide is 32 inches, or 81 cm wide. I did a quick measurement of a doorway in my house for comparisons sake and the width of that is 85cm. So unless you are some sort of sumo wrestler you wont have much of a problem, and IMO all these people who say they are getting stuck sort of remind me of the people who say things like "My brothers arm hit a support on Lethal Weapon and he fractured it" and "Once i was riding Wipeout and the guy next to me fell out". There is a chance your mat could stop due to friction, but that is unlikely since the mats would be designed to work properly, and in any case the buildup of water would quickly get you going again. So Lanna, you have nothing to worry about, have fun! (Oh, and BTW the BRO is at WWW so this thread doesnt belong here in the Wet 'n' Wild forum, I can see it was an honest mistake)

It is possible to get stuck, but its nothing to worry about. Rocking back and forth and lifting up the mat to some extent should get you going. You will not drown. If you are going to get stuck, you won't be able to get into the tube in the first place, and even if you are enormous and somehow fill the whole tube, you still wouldn't drown. Because you go head first, if the water is trapped behind your enormous gut, it will immerse your feet and keep all your body above the blockage dry. Then the pressure will build up behind you and you'll be pushed out. This is an absolute worst case scenario. If your body is more than 85cm wide, you shouldn't ride, and perhaps take a trip to Weight Watchers instead. None the less, its not dark inside and if you get stuck, its the rushing water that scares people. Thats as bad as it gets.

OO I went to WWW today! The BRO isnt scary! I thought it would be but it is so not! And I was so scared about the Rip but it is not scary at all! scariest is hydrocoaster because of the drop at the start and I wasn't even scared for that! WWW is so much better than wnw omg, like newer and cleaner and friendly and less lines and cooler rides like the nick place is better. I like how its small with so many deck chairs, u can just leave your stuff there. now im so sunburnt :(

I thought nothing of the size of the tubes the first time I rode, but when I was lining up for the Rip, I noticed how narrow the tubes seem, and it made me feel a bit claustrophobic about the BRO. But as everyone's been saying, nothing to worry about unless you're morbidly obese ;D