Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Wonderland Sydney (Bush Beast) Gallery!

10 posts in this topic

I've added a Wonderland Sydney gallery of some sorts - 8 shots of Bush Beast. Check it out: http://oldsite.totalthrills.com/wlsgallery.php Comments adn thoughts are as always appreciated. :) Stay tuned for more little updates like this over the coming few months. Things like added photos here and there and other small updates.

Those particular pictures were taken with two different cameras - both of which I don't use any more. The 2002 photos were taken with a Kodak DC3400, a nice 2 megapixel digital camera that was about a year old at the time. The 2003 ones were taken with a Canon EOS1000 SLR, a 35MM camera, using a 28-80mm lense. My current camera, which I chose solely because of its size and high regard, is a Canon IXUS V3. It's got great low battery consumption, a decent 3mp resolution and it's small enough to fit in any pocket, so I don't need to take a backpack everywhere I take my camera anymore (which can be a nuissance on rides). I'm going to buy a waterproof housing for it in a few weeks time (when I buy the digital video camera for my trip), which will mean I can take it to all sorts of places, and onto all sorts of rides. :)

the photos are ok i think richard you could have done better than shots of the ride from a panormaic distance. did you take the photos from the highway or on the bridge richard? becasue there are some photos with fences at the front. other than that its ok.

Some were taken outside the park, some from the carpark, some inside. They're really nothing I'm terribly proud of, I suppose in terms of rides, this would be a "filler" attraction. I'll get back to Wonderland some time in the future and take some real photos (looking at early next year, perhaps around Easter - between two USA trips).

Yeah, the second one's probably not going to happen. It was to be the northern parks (Cedar Point, Holiday World inclusive), around June or July, but right now, a nice NZ ski trip instead is sounding very nice. :) Still, I guess there's always next next year for another trip (and I want to do Europe too after that...).