Sharks no more!

Slick

This Wednesday, they struggled to again release yet another shark from their supposed shallow bay? Any comments? Personally i reckon that Sea World are becoming the pawn of the media and are being suckled into thinking that releasing sharks will be releasing tension for the park, but this personally could cause the park to suffer excess time with finding another shark ot possibly making do with the current sharks they have, that is, if THEY'RE still there :( Well it's 2 sharks to the media, a couple more to go for Sea World.

The shark was released as a result of a decision made by the park in light of the shark's condition. There has been a fairly unnecessary media outburst about this, but this a separate situation that was not as a result of the press attention. You'll find that the shark they released was quite badly injured when it was caught, and was taken to Sea World to be given another chance by the fisherman who caught it. The shark was nicely recovering, but some physiological changes over the past week prompted the park to release here, before her situation got any worse, figuring that she'll have a much greater chance of survival out in the ocean. The media are playing their little games, but it's certainly nothing that they've not had before. As has been suggested in the other thread about Shark Bay, there was a lot of uproar about introducing polar bears into the Gold Coast, but they seem to be doing very well (certainly better than they were in their previous respective zoos).

• 6 months later...

It was my point of view Psycho. He'll have no place here in my book. It was just a friendly warning. As for you, pi*s off to be honest. I couldn't care less. If you read what I said in the other post, you'd have seen I'm just trying to help the digger out. Don't start patronising old son. It doesn't matter a sh*t what I think in the grand scheme of things does it so stop getting your knickers in a knot otherwise you'll blow a vein in your forehead.

It was my point of view Psycho.  He'll have no place here in my book.  It was just a friendly warning.  As for you, pi*s off to be honest.  I couldn't care less.  If you read what I said in the other post, you'd have seen I'm just trying to help the digger out.  Don't start patronising old son.  It doesn't matter a sh*t what I think in the grand scheme of things does it so stop getting your knickers in a knot otherwise you'll blow a vein in your forehead.
I don't think I was patronising...Just pointing out that there's no use getting into people, especially those new to the board. Anyway, in the interest of keeping the harmony....That's all I'm going to say

• 2 weeks later...