Sign in to follow this  
Gold Coaster

TURN ON FOXTEL. RIGHT NOW: TATSU DOCUMENTARY

11 posts in this topic

Stupid foxtel, its all about foxtel what about austar? no austar people can press red buttons to pick a simpsons episode, no austar people can press the red button to see behind the scenes of movies and no iQ isnt available for austar people. :angry: , lol.

Edited by aidan

Stupid free-to-air, its all about foxtel what about free-to-air? no free-to-air people can press red buttons to pick a simpsons episode, no free-to-air people can press the red button to see behind the scenes of movies and no iQ isnt available for free-to-air people. "The Bus is now leaving for Foxton, Queensland"

Stupid free-to-air, its all about foxtel what about free-to-air? no free-to-air people can press red buttons to pick a simpsons episode, no free-to-air people can press the red button to see behind the scenes of movies and no iQ isnt available for free-to-air people. "The Bus is now leaving for Foxton, Queensland"
Damn Straight! :angry: You tell em that Bussy!!!

Yes, but both Aidan and Tony are listed as living on the Gold Coast, hence if Tony can get it, there is a good chance Aidan could too
Actually not all sections of the Gold coast can get it like Hope Island can get it but where I live you can only get Austar which I find stupid because 2 km from where I live foxtel is available again. Edited by aidan