Sign in to follow this  
dreamworld_rulz

FREE three (3) 50% off passes to Dreamworld.

11 posts in this topic

On Friday i received 3 passes which gives you 50% off the entry fee. With this passes adults will be $32 and children/Pensioners will be $21.00. The passes are valid from 29th January 2007 till 5th April 2007. It's valid for 1 day entry only however you can purchase a 1 day entry then upgrade to the MAP. They'll then take the full adult/child/pensioner price off the MAP so you'll save even more. I also have 1 WWW 50% off Aqua Max Pass only. This is for the aqua pas only not 1 day entry.

If anyone has spare passes and no use for them, i will be glad to inherit them. I am from Singapore and will be visiting Dreamworld with 3 other friends this coming March. I will pay for the postage and a token sum if you want. Thanks :lol:

OMG! me and my friends are planing to go to dreamworld in the next couple of weeks and i would love those passes i havent been there for over 2 years and they would be heaps of help if there are any still available please consider me lol. If not no hard feelings lol...thanx

Edited by <3coasters

does anyone have and 50% off or adults at kids prices for sea world, dreamworld and movie world. Doesn't matter if they are for QLD residents only.
I've got 3 DW and 1 WWW. They all expire on 5th April 2007. I can post them 2morrow. They are 50% off DW and 50% off Aqua pass. Valid for all states. Edited by dreamworld_rulz