clone_tk422

might go on sat, do you need 1 full day?

4 posts in this topic

Thinking about going this Sat, but I would have to leave by 4.. I didnt want to waste my first visit so would 10 - 4 be enough time to do all the rides?? As Thats all I'm worried about Can anyone please advise what the crowds are like at the moment? Thanks

We did all the rides but the blue and green huey rides from 1-3:30 and we got a lot of re rides on the rip and green room..friend and I got two rides on the hydro plus a little bit on it before it broke down at the 3rd lift hill but you'll have plenty of time. Just do the hydro first as it is having major major issues with the magnets.

We did all the rides but the blue and green huey rides from 1-3:30 and we got a lot of re rides on the rip and green room..friend and I got two rides on the hydro plus a little bit on it before it broke down at the 3rd lift hill but you'll have plenty of time. Just do the hydro first as it is having major major issues with the magnets.
The Hydro is a must 1st ride. I tried 5 times to get on it but everytime i tried it broke down. Finally after the 5th attempt i got on. I never got the the chance to ride it again. :( It was down for 90% of the day yesterday.