World Pass now only $99

GoGoBoy

I just noticed the World Pass now costs $99. I am pretty sure it was previously $106. It makes more sense at this new price as you are actually getting a discount compared to buying Dreamworld and WhiteWater World entry separately. Definitely a good move along with the other modifications they have made to the ticketing but I really think it should have been like this from when the park opened. My guess is that the marketing department was being way too ambitious

I went to WWW & DW yesterday, upgraded to a World Pass from my 2nd Visit Pass. :P Best day ever, funny, because I was worried I'd be sick on WO. I wasn't. :P Friend talked me into going on The Claw and I rode it more than he did. :P Just don't do WO and then Claw twice in a row, I wasn't sick, but that was probably because I had an empty stomach. :P

It was so funny, just sat back and laughed while they were all complaining they were sick and wanted to go home. One of them had never been on the claw or the wipeout before so she was saying she was going to kill us for making her feel like that. The Claw does an extra two or three swings now and it feels like there's more g forces on the way down, which is great.