My Idea

ihatemisssly

OK. I no this is probably something that is totally not possible but i thought id ask your opinion. Here it is, relocate all of looney tunes village (except for the river ride) up behind police academy. there will be an entrance where the matrix is now (yeh get rid of that thing) and on the other side of police academy. the reson i thought of doing this is because there is no way they will be able to put a big ride up the back there because of the neighbours but with the village there will probably be littl enoise (if there is a lot it could be easily controlled). This will then open up this whole new area where the village was, A charlie and the chocolate factory ride will replace the river ride, and there could be a new show buling somwhere and a new rollercoaster over down the bottom and over the car park, there will be a path to connect this part to the front of the park. discuss.

2005's not that long ago. And the book was released was 1964 but it's still one of the most beloved works of fiction. I think a C&TCF ride would be a great clone to have in Australia (or an original one entirely). It would be popular with adults and kids alike particularly if it had the movie's dark humour. Not sure about your idea though - it would be a LOT of work and moving everything would use a LOT of money that could be utilised for other things. Not a realistic thing to have happen. Also, while that went on, kids wouldn't have their own area so the park would probably take a hit in the number of families coming through the gates.

Edited by Tony Teulan

I'D be looking toward expanding into more viable areas of the park before something as drastic as that. Plus looking at the space behind police academy, you can see that it is a back of house area, and the space avaliable is smaller than looney tunes village, so making it fit would be difficult (And hence a coaster wouldn't fit too well either) But, if you really did want to put a ride behind police academy, it could always be an indoor one, or a non scream inducing one. see http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.908014,...p;t=k&hl=en

Cum'on people, we have had this talk soooo many times before!! :o I don't know why people are still bringing it up. Anyway, as much as I am sick and tired of these types of threads, I'll still pay recognition to good ideas. As for your idea Ash, it's OK. The only reason that I don't like it is because you are wiping out warehouses/buildings for a little bit of space. If you can find an empty space to move those warehouses/buildings to, than I think this is a great area for the park to expand. And also the idea about moving Looney Tunes Village (FORUM MEMBER: ihatemisssly), It could be done. But, you would most likely losse a lot of money in the processe. However, as I said to Ash, If you can find another area to place LTV, then I don't see why not? B) . CoasterBoy8 P.S:

A charlie and the chocolate factory ride will replace the river ride
This should never be done. I REPEAT: This should never be done!!!!! :o Edited by Coaster Boy 8

• 2 months later...