Sign in to follow this  
Peter

RCT2 Park, what do you think?

4 posts in this topic

Noorderhoven%20Banner.JPG I have made a RCT2 Park, and in Dutch, I made a whole story behind it. Well, at this moment I don't feel like translating that story, so I just share the screens here... The park is called 'Attractiepark Noorderhoven' Attractiepark is Dutch for Amusement Park. Please let me know what you think about it?! Testdag1.JPG The is the Entrance of the park Testdag2.JPG Giant Inverted Boomerang; Deja Vu. Air%20logo.JPGAir.JPG Air, B&M Flying Coaster Bob.JPG Tiroler Bobbahn by Mack. El%20Rio.JPG El Rio, a Hafema River Rapid like River Quest in Phantasialand Fjord%20Battle.JPG A Splash Battle. Scandinavia.JPG Scandinavian Village Gandalf.JPG Indoor Coaster Gandalf's Mythe Silver%20City.JPG Wild West Village Dragster%20Race%20Logo.gifDragsterFallback.JPGDragsterwerking.JPG Intamin Launch Coaster, Including fall backs! :)Overview.JPG And an overview... :) That's it for now.

Beautiful park!! Looking forward to seeing it come together but you've really done a great job with putting the rides into some great landscaping. Your buildings look great too.

Great i thinking making senery and buildings is easier in rct2 dont ask why, in my rct3 park im making, there not so good, well cuz there only staitions lol, ill be making more, please check out HeavenHolm thread.