Sign in to follow this  
mnemo

New 'Theme' Park

9 posts in this topic

Happened to hear on the radio (C91.3) of a DA for a 'Theme' park proposed in Camden.NSW... anyone got a clue if this is legit?..

I doubt it, our council told us we were getting a theme park with multi-million dollar rides and attractions and just before christmas they blew us off and said, the plan is no longer going to happen. The mean and lazy council.
Which council was that? (they are all mean)

Speaking of DA's, and I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE... but according to someone very reliable within the construction industry, there is currently a DA in for the homebush olympic site by a well known tourism corporation. Expect it to take about 10 years before the ground is broken, but apparently its there. If I can get more information through i'll let you all know.

there is currently a DA in for the homebush olympic site by a well known tourism corporation.
Hmmm... well I went there yesterday and they are building this new thing called a 'ring walk'. its like this giant circular bridge over this canyon sorta thingo. And there was also lots and lots of digging getting done. Like there is one massive hole. Edited by zacula

now the ring walk has been around for a while, and this is nothing to do with the possible tourist organisation. the one massive hole is from the quarry that used to \ still exists on the site. As I said, IF - IF - IF - this is confirmed, they won't even break ground for another ten years.