Does anyone have 50%off vouchers....

Undeclared

Cheap? Well, I've decided to take my family to the Theme parks and asked everyone "who wants to go?" 6 people jumped on the band wagon, that's 7 including me. I did say I would pay, and I'm going to honour that. So, we're going to Movie World, Dream World and Sea World. Now lets see...that $64 per park which is equal to $192 and there are 7 of us, so thats $1344 Total. $1344.... and you say I'm be cheap to want to have a discount and not pay full price?

There have been many half price vouchers flying around the Gold Coast but I dont have any, sorry. $1344 is heaps of money and its not being cheap is someone wants vouchers, I bet you a quarter of the people who go to the themeparks use discount vouchers.

Now lets see...that $64 per park which is equal to $192 and there are 7 of us, so thats $1344 Total.
First of all, WOW!! YOU HAVE NOT GOT TO BE SERIOUS!!!! $1344 JUST TO GO TO THE THEMEPARKS! :o:o Whoever said that "you were being cheap" when you wanted discounts, may not be in the same finacial position as forum member "Undeclared". When my family and I go up to the Gold Coast each year, we try to get discounts. Believe me, eating out in the Surfers Paradise region is not a very cheap thing to do. I sugest, if you are staying in the Broadbeach area, that you haed down to the Oasis shopping centre. In side there is a chinese all-you-can-eat, which has really nice food for a very good price.(I have forgoten how much it was, but I'll post up the prices when I find out) Anyway, When are you going up to the GC? I'm going up in September (look at signiture) and are going to Dreamworld,Movieworld and WhiteWater World. CoAstERBoY8 P.S: IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY - TURNED 14 :DB) Edited by Coaster Boy 8

Hey "undeclared", I got the prices for the Chinese all-you-can-eat. These are just rough prices (I'm not really sure what the prices are cause they probably change every year): For kids it's under $10.00 - about $9.50, $9.00 For adults it's over $10.00 - about $11.00 If you are not keen on eating the "REAL" chinese food, they also have things like: deep fried chicken, hot chips, prawn crackers, dim sims, sring rolls and soup (I think it's Chicken and sweet corn soup). Anyway, I hope this has helped in he planning for your trip and I hope you have a great fun filled time doing the themeparks and all the other really cool attractions on the Gold Coast. Oh, and make sure when you come back, to write up a trip report about your holiday. :P CoAsTeRbOy8

Edited by Coaster Boy 8

Thanks anyway Aiden, if you do happen to come across any can you let me know. :) Thanks Coaster Boy, for coming to my defense. Happy Birthday for the other day! I had a birthday recently too, the 28th Feb. 14? I feel so old, I just turned 22! Well I hope you had a great birthday :D I'll be sure to check out the Chinese all-you-can-eat., sounds good, and a decent price too. I hadn't even begun to think about what we're gonna do for food, so that will help. We're gonna be staying in Surfer's Paradise, but Broadbeach isn't far so that's good. Thanks again.

That Chinese place you are talking about is great! we went there, fried rice and lemon chicken <3 when we were there had deals like two meals (same plate...fried rice and lemon chicken) and a drink for $9.50. They have a big screen tv there as well so you can watch the tube as you eat.

Yer, I think it is undeclared. I went on the Oasis webpage and searched restuarants, It came up with this:Oasis Chinese Buffet It's the only chinese restaurant in the shopping center, so it must be the alll-you-can-eat. Just a little tip, there is the oasis shoppinng mall and then there is another small shopping center right next to it (they are parrallel to each other). Between the two shops there is a carousel, and a Mac's, an Ialian Resturant that is expensive. However, I think it might be between the hours of 5.00 or 6.00 when everything is half price. If you need any other help with prices and Gold Coast things undeclared, just post on this topic or send me a personal message. CoasterBoy8

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know if your a queenslander or not but if your are you can into movieworld at kids prices until the end of may. Same offer applies if you live in North Nsw with postcodes 2460 - 2490. Other wise just go to the hot dockets site and print out a voucher if you can't find a docket.

Dont know if your a queenslander or not but if your are you can into movieworld at kids prices until the end of may. Same offer applies if you live in North Nsw with postcodes 2460 - 2490. Other wise just go to the hot dockets site and print out a voucher if you can't find a docket.
The dockets web site never has them. Every time i look they are never there. And i go to every page in every category.