Sign in to follow this  
stardust

DW Transport help please!

11 posts in this topic

Public Transport in South East Queensland operates under TransLink. Using their website, you'll find the following: Take the Gold Coast train from Central/Roma St Station. You need to purchase a ticket to travel from your station to "Coomera" From Coomera, you need to catch the Surfside Buslines Route TX5. This runs from Coomera station to Dreamworld. This trip is included in your Translink ticket purchased at your departing train station. Single Adult Fare $6.40, Concession Fare $3.20 Double for Return or, if travelling on Public Holidays or Weekends, use the "Off-Peak Day" ticket. Adults $9.60, Concession $4.80 For those interested, Dreamworld is classified as Translink Zone 10.

Oh ok thank you :) A lot of travelling it would take like 80-90 mins! From southbank station though. Hmm $4.80 so $9.60 total. Hmmmmmm. Thank guys

No I did the journey planner (it started working again) and It is like southank station to coomera- 50ish mins + like 10 to get to dreamworld + I take another bus to get to southbank

Dreamworld's actually in walking distrance from Coomera station, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're not familiar with the area.

Definatly not familiar lol. Thanks for the help everyone! :) And to DW_rulz, hopefully you are right and it will be quick ;)