Easter show

omgismejeff

Here you go:

XScream Tuesdays Make the most of Tuesdays at the Show with your XScream Tuesday wrist band, your ticket to unlimited rides in the Carnival. Cram as many rides as you can on Tuesday nights from 5pm to 9pm for just $30. This is an exclusive offer limited to the first 6000 riders. To avoid disappointment get there early! Wrist bands will sell out fast so get in line for the most action packed Tuesday night of your life! The XScream Tuesday offer excludes the Slingshot.
But yeah, I will probably go down to Sydney for the weekend so I can get a fix of Australian carnival action. With going on the TPR trips I will be away for the EKKA & Gold Coast show so will be good to hit a major one. Might hit the Melbourne Show on the way home. Does anybody know what the Gold Mine Coaster is? ...

Basically the Goldmine Coaster is a new for 2007 attraction, and is really nothing to get excited about. It is a powered Kiddie Coaster, with a figure 8 track, and can reach some great speeds. And it is basically owned by the guys who are famous for their Steam Train rides at the Royal Sydney Easter Show. Hope this helps.

Here you go. Taken last year at the Royal Easter Show. The art deco style was intended for its purpose, so sorry if the colours aren't to your liking. Essentially, it is like a vomitron style ride, except there is a carriage only at one end, and it has a gigantic fan mounted above your head to assist its propulsion.

post-152-1174883763_thumb.jpg

Haven't you heard of saving?
I'm better off putting the money in my bank account
LOL I think the point he was making though is that $100 or whatever is a bit much to waste on something like the show in his opinion. There is no question that he has the money to go, its just wether he wants to spend it on a bit of entertainment that lasts only a few hours.

Well if you were planning to buy the Maga Cop bag with your hard earned cash, your outa luck:

Showbag withdrawn amid pedophile fearsAAP 9 April 2007 A SHOWBAG containing a fluorescent police vest has been withdrawn from sale at the Easter Show amid fears pedophiles might use it to lure children. The top-selling Mega Cop bag contained the police vest, a baseball cap, sunglasses, baton and a toy gun. Showbag seller Joe Jonoski said he voluntarily removed it from sale following concerns people wearing the vest could be mistaken for policemen, News Ltd reported. He said the vest with “Police” printed across it was larger than in recent years and could fit an adult. “We were concerned that it could get into the wrong hands, like pedophiles,” Mr Jonoski said. “If little kids got lost they could have mistaken people wearing it for police officers.” He said the bag had been one of his biggest sellers.