The Bermuda Triangle

BNErider

Yeah LOL, this thing is way tamer than WWF, its more about the special effects rather than height and speed, really a well done ride with virtually no "ugly bits", its just such a rounded experience. The first time i rode this was when i was 8 (didnt ride scary stuff back then) and I was fine. Everyone is right though, no prior knowledge will make it more interesting.

I like it :) the only ugly bits gazza is one of the boats, the cones in the speakers have been ripped out and you don't get any sound from the boat, so first time riders dont really understand whats going on if they get on that boat. GAZZA U WERE LIKE ME! A PUSSY AT THAT AGE! lol. Space Probe and the Demon change that but :D

I still don't ride scary stuff :P
Why not have a go at Corkscrew at SW? it would actually be a good starting coaster, its not that scary or intense, very smooth and comfortable so you wont bang your head, and its short, so there isn't time to get sick or scared, nor is it very high, and of course like most rides (Especially since it is at a well run Australian park) it is safe. (LOL, the reason i didn't ride it on my first visit was because i was scared I could fall out, but naturally I know better now) Its not uncommon to see little kids on this thing (Im talking 6 or 7 year olds) Who knows, it could be the start of something great, and you will end up getting more out of your visits to the parks and really enjoy the biggest rides if you end up liking your first...GD, SE, TOT all await you. But if you don't end up liking it, well it was only 1 minute of not liking it, and Im sure you can put up with that. Oh, and back to Bermuda, all it is is just a boat ride past some nice effects and theming, with a drop at the start, and one at the end which are both tiny compared to WWF. You cant say you were scared of going on a boat ride, can you?
But I've been on the WWF so this shouldn't be too much more.
More like, way less.
I havent been to seaworld ever.
Really? How long have you been living on the GC for? Not picking on you or anything...just seems odd that there are still some locals that have never checked the place out. Edited by Gazza

Awwww well I hope you enjoy your visit, I like the park, even though its not about the rides, its still really really enjoyable. The Demon was my first looping coaster, the first incline is terrible for a first coasters, its so steep and uncomfortable, you slip forward off the seat and you think your going to keep going until the restraint catches you. Going on big scary rides is good but, nothing should go wrong, statistics for ride incidents are low, and hey if it wasn't for the demon or SP I would of never gone on X or Tatsu

Edited by mickey_079

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
What Happens? I'm going next week and I'd like to know what happens in the ride. Please.
No-one knows on account of the speaking being broken/switched off in most of the boats. Personally I like to pretend I'm watching an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and make snarky comments about the theming.