Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Complete WhiteWater World photo galleries

4 posts in this topic

Well, it's been a while, but finally Roller-Coaster.com.au has extensive WhiteWater World photo galleries. We have high quality photo galleries of every attraction at WhiteWater World with a total of over 90 photographs. Galleries:

See all of our WhiteWater World galleries here. So... why the delay? Starting late last year there were some issues between Roller-Coaster.com.au and Dreamworld / WhiteWater World. I won't go into detail on the matter, other than to say that it was in relation to Roller-Coaster.com.au and my own copyright/intellectual property and as a result we simply weren't prepared to continue our unpaid promotion of their parks. Recently the issue was resolved in a professional and amicable manner and as such we felt it was once again appropriate to resume coverage of their parks.

Great photos, a bit disappointed mine didn't make it although the one's you took are much more vivid. Great to hear you'll be covering DW & WWW again! :)

Very glad to hear that R-C.com.au and DW/WWW have been able to come to some sort of arrangement. It would be a shame to continue to miss out on coverage of both parks but thankfully it has been sorted. Thanks for the photos too